• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Eastshade. Do not sleep on that game. It's low budget, it's short, it's a little off at times. But it's so damn charming and pleasant. Took me about 6.5 hours according to steam (with the help of a guide for one or two less-than-obvious steps). The game really tugged at my heartstrings, oddly enough. Maybe it's the tumultuous period in my life that it found me in, but having such a relaxing and wholesome experience was so welcome. I loved this game, and I'd recommend it to almost anyone who's looking for something chill.

Out of random curiosity, did you invest in a bicycle to get around more quickly?

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Cool.

Just picked up the bike myself, but at 80g it was a heavy investment, wiping out my entire funds stash, lol.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It took me an embarrassing amount of time to find how to access the story missions in D2.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Bradwell Conspiracy is out October 8th. A lot of you got it for free from that twitch stream.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

I made a new character and expected it to put me in the story mode and instead it dumps you into the hub. You then follow the missions it gives at the beginning and end up in like the EDZ. I had to back track and look all over before finding you get the missions from the NPC in the hangar.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
There are less than 90k sell orders of gem sacks. There used to be more than 110k. We need a Steam sale with free items which can be turned into gems. Otherwise, the gem price will increase. I miss the time when a gem sack could be bought for 0.20€. The current price of 0.30€ is not amazing, but still okay. I would lose interest if it costs more.

Lucael

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys, Pathologic 2 is on sale on Steam for 23,99€, 20% off. I'm a huge fan of horror games.
1) Is it worth it at this price?
2) Should I wait for Halloween sale?

Thanks.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
There are less than 90k sell orders of gem sacks. There used to be more than 110k. We need a Steam sale with free items which can be turned into gems. Otherwise, the gem price will increase. I miss the time when a gem sack could be bought for 0.20€. The current price of 0.30€ is not amazing, but still okay. I would lose interest if it costs more.

maxresdefault.jpg

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017

I'm glad I decided to invested all my money into Gems & CSGO lootboxes.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
hodl

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Just completed Thief of Thieves. I played it on console, but the performance of the game, considering how it looks, it's just very bad, with frame lips and long loading times.
The sad thing is the game itself is not very good: the plot is banal and uninteresting, the stealth is poor and the overall experience too easy. I doubt this will get a season 2, and there's no reason to wait for it honestly.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I assume nobody played or is playing Rise of Industry?

The new 2130 DLC is coming very soon along with the 2.0 patch.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, Pathologic 2 is on sale on Steam for 23,99€, 20% off. I'm a huge fan of horror games.
1) Is it worth it at this price?
2) Should I wait for Halloween sale?

Thanks.

Tempting.

I've been eyeing this of late.

Esp. with the string of positive long-form analysis that have cropped up recently.

I assume nobody played or is playing Rise of Industry?

The new 2130 DLC is coming very soon along with the 2.0 patch.

Nice.

Any Big Changes in 2.0?

Might have to reinstall if so.

C4rter

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
What is it with this second half of "The Messenger"? When I heard it turns into a metroidvania I was really looking forward to it. But that's not any metroidvania I know. That turned into a "Can you guess what to do next? We don't know either". Without I guide I wouldn't know what to do now.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Nice.

Any Big Changes in 2.0?

Might have to reinstall if so.

quite large apparently, dude said in the discord its 11 pages of changenotes.

They've not given a date yet but they said Q4 and today he said its coming sooner than expected

I've only had it a few days so its still got that new game smell

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
I'm glad I decided to invested all my money into Gems & CSGO lootboxes.

I have not followed the price of CSGO lootboxes. Has it increased after the French update? Or was your comment a joke? Edit: I see. :)

9Gc6gHj.png

Meanwhile on the gem market, there is a massive wall of buy orders at 0.28€, which will never be fulfilled.

mMAHvTp.png

Last edited:

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
I have not followed the price of CSGO lootboxes. Has it increased after the French update? Or was your comment a joke? Edit: I see. :)

9Gc6gHj.png

Meanwhile on the gem market, there is a massive wall of buy orders at 0.28€, which will never be fulfilled.

mMAHvTp.png

Half-serious. Unrelated to French though, there's some money to be made with timelimited lootboxes.

I really did gamble some of my trading cards in hopes of free index kit sometime next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.