• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
www.eurogamer.net

We need to talk about Kassandra('s biceps)

Oooft, those arms. Since Ubisoft unveiled her I'm certain there's been many men and women dreaming of those incredible,…

Yeah

kassandra-buff.gif

So typical Assassin's Creed (post syndicate, at least).

I haven't been following Ubi games in a long time, but do they at least improve over time with patches?

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Doom Eternal ultra nightmare visual settings at 4K 144FPS HDR sure is something to behold, God damn I haven't had this feeling since the last time I took ecstasy.

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017
With all this AC chat I'm going to whine about my 1st world problem.

I finished Origins over the weekend, 40+ hours, absolutely beautiful game, loved the setting, even loved the cutscenes and nonsense story. The trouble is, that's what got me through the 40 hours, that I was nerding out to the setting, world building and environment. When I'm honest with myself the actual gameplay left me cold. I really wanted to do more side quests for the little stories, but the thought of what I'd have to do to access that element (more crappy repeated combat) meant after a while I just ploughed on with the main quest to get it done.

Now I'm in two minds about Odyssey, the ancient Greek period is one of my absolute favourite eras in real life history, the thought of being able to hang out there (even if it's obviously not 100% accurate) just fills me with joy, the Ultimate edition is available for less than £20, but the thought of it being more of the same but even more padded is turning me off a lot.

To those who have played it, is the setting worth it?

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
One of the main characters in your party (but not THE player character) in SpellForce 3 is voiced by the English Geralt (I haven't had much exposure to him outside memes, cuz I played the entire series in Russian).

It's kinda cool playing a prequel before the world exploded into a collection of flying islands; very different look to familiar maps and locations.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Bomba! (if honored) was planning to use month of u+ for this and legion, but this is pretty good deal too.

avDcu5j.png

Edit: You can use 20% from ucoins, for extra 20% off.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
they honored it when something similiar made the division 2 expansion ultimate edition like 5 euros

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is still a nice looking game.

EmY6qENXcAEyYv_

I feel right at home. This is exactly what I needed and I can't wait to play the first Addon. But for now, I have to work through the main game and Immortal Throne again. It has been a while. Going with RUNES/EARTH this time for a melee/summon build.

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
Steam Page up

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-4350
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
    • DirectX: Version 11

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
it looks like some of the mobile numbers linked to an acc through mobile are visible to everyone in genshin impact, people with exposed phone numbers might want to unlink it (I don't have a mihoyo acc so I cannot test it myself)

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Gear Tactics' first act. Still like it, but it controls like ass even with a mouse which is weird in a high-profile game like this, then again, there's RDR2 which controls like ass too so, maybe this is a "feature" of high-profile games nowadays?
Also, not excited about the new batch of games on PC Game Pass which is a good thing. Too many games to play as it is.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Playing through Control now, it was on my backlog for like a year now as one of those "when I get a better pc" games and uhhhh ...

Whatever that game is trying to throw at me, it just not sticking at all,
I can tell it's one of a kind game but yeah not feeling that story or/and style of storytelling, and the gameplay is engaging but not enough to carry the game over the things I dislike about it.

I will say though, the RTX'ed visuals are crazy! game looks amazing even tho I also found it aesthetics unappealing.

GeezyAF

Oct 28, 2017
Playing through Control now, it was on my backlog for like a year now as one of those "when I get a better pc" games and uhhhh ...

Whatever that game is trying to throw at me, it just not sticking at all,
I can tell it's one of a kind game but yeah not feeling that story or/and style of storytelling, and the gameplay is engaging but not enough to carry the game over the things I dislike about it.

I will say though, the RTX'ed visuals are crazy! game looks amazing even tho I also found it aesthetics unappealing.
I just finished the base game 2 weeks ago. It took hours for it to click for me, but I started to like it more as I played.

Gameplay I thought was good, but I had no idea about the actually story lol. I think it's a fine game overall.

I am actually going to try to hit the DLC this weekend.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
Probably when they have all their new games released and out so like 2022 and then they'll do a EA when they were like check us out give us monies and put uplay+ on steam
tenor.gif

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
where are we supposed to upload game clips made with GameBar now? the Xbox Console Companion seems to be on it's way out and the new Xbox App doesn't have this functionality.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
They just dropped a new update for Gears Tactics, and looks like I'm starting a new game. I need Jack.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
They just dropped a new update for Gears Tactics, and looks like I'm starting a new game. I need Jack.
They have improved the UI significantly. Sadly, the game crashes every time I try to destroy an emergence hole. Not sure if it's because of the grenade or the hole itself. Gonna update my gfx driver and see how it goes.

Edit: Fixed after the driver update.

Last edited:

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
It took me an unforgivably long time, but eventually it hit me. I think the main character in SpellForce 3 (the male version) is voiced by the OG Arthas.

And Geralt is our (former) commanding officer. Talk about all star-cast.

oh, and this is very much an RPG now. The RTS bits I'm not really getting, because the resource gathering is even more quirky than usual in SpellForce titles.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
I'll play Gears Tactics I guess, but I am sure it will feel lacking with no mod support to make my soldiers look like deranged idiots.

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
where are we supposed to upload game clips made with GameBar now? the Xbox Console Companion seems to be on it's way out and the new Xbox App doesn't have this functionality.
Microsoft is just weird like that. They recently updated their iOS Xbox App (maybe Android too, dunno) and removed like 80% of it's functionality. No way of activating or buying games anymore and other drawbacks. At least I can downgrade my app with Jailbreak...

Amspicora

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, guys, SEGA released their financial report for this quarter and we got some interesting numbers

SegaGamesStrong.png

Persona 4 Golden seems to have earned 2 billion yen (roughly 20 million dollars) and Troy 3.2 billion yen (more than 30 million).

Status
Not open for further replies.