• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OFF

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shot in the dark but does anyone have any experience emulating We <3 Katamari on PC? Would love to hear some stories before I tinker with settings for an hour or two.

Deleted member 56306

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I think BL3 might see a revival.

I just checked and its Top 1 in China for the super deluxe edition, top 2 for normal edition. Pricing is insane (normal edition is like 12€ there) and then you have Coronavirus there together with coop so you can play with your friends.

Its also more expensive, even if it would have a 50% sale on EGS in China.

unbenannt8bjnu.jpg

I love Borderlands, but I'm always amazed at how well it does.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Finally completed Control....when things finally start to get interesting it just ends. :(

Im a big fan of Remedy's work(Max Payne,Alan Wake and QB) but this one was a dissapointment.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Some of these quests in Witcher 3 are really, really awfully designed. The whole game is set around making my own choices and accepting the subsequent consequences, but sometimes they go completely against that and decide "you need to do X or this quest will be considered as failed". It's so frustrating, especially when it's not clear what I need to do.

I just did a quest where I had to return a stolen horse and that's exactly what I did, but I failed it because I didn't kill the thief.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. I bought GranBlue. I just love fighters and cinematics. Can't help myself.

The game runs phenomenally on my wife's laptop. The scaler really helps this run on a potato.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Did Randy already made some snark comment on Twitter about low number of Blands 3 player on Steam?

Bruticis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): Drive-by trolling in a community thread. Account in junior phase.
I was trying to remember the last time there was so much hyperbole and FUD prior to COVID-19 when this thread reminded me of the answer, EGS.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if I'm down to drop 60 bucks on the Granblue fighting game. Can anyone speak to the features that justify the price tag? I know it's rocking a 12 character roster.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just played Granblue Fantasy Versus' in online ranked and the matches were actually butter smooth all the way down to 2 bars. It might have been higher and the game was just mislabeling the connection. So far so good.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Sorry Randy, but 5 splashscreens every time you want to start Borderlands 3?
First 2K Splashscreen, then Gearboxs splashscreen, then an AMD one, then Claptrap just running to the middle, then engines...

And unlike other games that would just have them when you start the game for the first time, its showing me them every time...

I know you can add a line in the ini to skip them, but it shouldnt even happen at all.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Has valve said anything about geforce now ever? I am kinda curious cause I bet if they embraced it openly then maybe more devs would be okay with it. Also kinda curious if they intend to have their own service.
Not really, but all games from Valve are in Geforce Now and have no problem with Steam having been there from day 1 in the beta. About the "cloud service", there seemed to be some strings that pointed to Valve making a major integration and having its own... but also offering to use other options (such as geforce now).

Oct 25, 2017
I never understood borderlands praise. I played the original when it came out. I thought it was... just okay. I did not play 2 til far after its release... thought it was... pretty shit *relative* to praise I received from friends and other peoples impressions. You say BL3 has good gunplay? I may need to check it out at some point then.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ye same, all borderlands games are basically the same thing for me - and I got super bored playing them solo. Played BL2 with friends and had a lot of fun.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I never understood borderlands praise. I played the original when it came out. I thought it was... just okay. I did not play 2 til far after its release... thought it was... pretty shit *relative* to praise I received from friends and other peoples impressions. You say BL3 has good gunplay? I may need to check it out at some point then.
I am with you with Borderlands 1+2. I couldn't even finish the first game. I finished the second game two times though, but I never really "loved" it. It was okay - I guess the looting, world and some of the humor was fun enough to let me play it two times. I am a sucker for action-rpgs anyways.

But Borderlands 3 is a legit good loot-rpg and shooter. It also helps that the surroundings are more varied. You travel to more planets than just Pandora. I am also super-happy that this didn't evolve into a GaaS game like Destiny or Anthem.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
I am with you with Borderlands 1+2. I couldn't even finish the first game. I finished the second game two times though, but I never really "loved" it. It was okay - I guess the looting, world and some of the humor was fun enough to let me play it two times. I am a sucker for action-rpgs anyways.

But Borderlands 3 is a legit good loot-rpg and shooter. It also helps that the surroundings are more varied. You travel to more planets than just Pandora. I am also super-happy that this didn't evolve into a GaaS game like Destiny or Anthem.

It still feels more of the same, at least from the one and a half hour I played and the first area is still.... "Borderlands 1+2" desert.
The gunplay itself, I do not feel that big of a difference, but I am playing with a controller.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

I think they're fun games but eventually the loop gets boring for me.

Oct 25, 2017
I replayed BL2 before BL3 new features were announced (but the game itself revealed) and the entire time I kept trying to slide and climb shit. Then BL3 came and added that.
Sounds like a big enough evolution to me, no lie.
Mobility in 2 is basically what I most wanted to change (well, that and smaller/less areas, the level design and pacing get bad though not awful, but that wasn't happening anyway).

Deleted member 56306

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I replayed BL2 before BL3 new features were announced (but the game itself revealed) and the entire time I kept trying to slide and climb shit. Then BL3 came and added that.
Sounds like a big enough evolution to me, no lie.
Mobility in 2 is basically what I most wanted to change (well, that and smaller/less areas, the level design and pacing get bad though not awful, but that wasn't happening anyway).

It made a pretty big difference for me within a few minutes of playing even. Also you do far less grinding to get through the story, keeps the pace alright even if the story is easily the worst of the series so far.

May 30, 2018
Granblue is $30 here
www.ebay.com

Granblue Fantasy Versus PC STEAM ACCOUNT Global Digital Region Free | eBay

Granblue Fantasy Versus. Granblue Fantasy Versus. Throw yourself into matches or enjoy powering up your characters! Play through the story and upgrade your characters and weapons! FAST DISPATCH. We dispatch in 5 minutes - 12 hours.

People have bought and got keys from this seller
seems shady as hell... they either make a new steam account for the game or you need to give them your login and temporary password? yikes

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
played 7 hours of blands 3, yup I still love blands. lots of smart changes, from QoL, to overall feel, to the talent trees feeling more meaningful, cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.