• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I might just order a few and see if any of them fix the issue... I can always send back.

I think I'll do that, order these two cheap ones and one more premium one for comparison. Thanks for the suggestions.

Any suggestions for a premium mouse anyone?

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Bout to grab Handsome Collection on steam, 14.99

Nier Automata is also all time low at 23.99 on some site, tempting

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
anyone else feel like epic would be better off if they just didn't have a direct media presence at all? tim and sergey certainly aren't helping this whole perception thing

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
It seems when Sweeney gets caught, he goes into scramble to make excuses mode and just makes up bullshit.

Within a few twitter posts, he went from 'actually this deal was before that statement and that deal is different'

and then later "well actually this we are thinking of Valve when we did this"

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
True Blood was fantastic.

I miss that show :(

Also lol @ Ubisoft limiting the audience for a niche strategy game like Anno. These are the type of games that need to release on every store possible.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys,

Anybody in here has experience with the ASUS VG279Q Monitor? Especially when using Freesync on an NVIDIA GPU?

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling, History of similar actions
Tim is the fucking man! Bring on the games :)

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Artifact has been dead for months and Valve wait this long to release a nothing statement.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Tim is the fucking man! Bring on the games :)

543251559455260683.gif

FunnyJay

Oct 27, 2017
PCGamer wrote about the subject. Nothing really noteworthy but I found the following interesting:

PCGamer said:
Anno 1800 is now available for pre-purchase on Epic as well as Steam (and Uplay, if that's your thing), at the same price and with the same preorder bonuses.

Note that both Epic and UPlay get store links, when Steam does not.
They only link to the Steam store page a lot further up in the article...

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Why is Uplay treated like trash in that quote 😄 That should be reserved for EGL. You gain nothing by buying from Epic, and they should let you know that.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Why is Uplay treated like trash in that quote 😄 That should be reserved for EGL. You gain nothing by buying from Epic, and they should let you know that.

Yep, sticks even more out than the missing steam link.
"If that's your think" when there is objectively no reason to buy it on Epic over Uplay.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Epic... eer Unreal Engine being sponsor of their has nothing to do with that for sure. Unreal Engine & Epic Store are totally 100% separate.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
PCGamer wrote about the subject. Nothing really noteworthy but I found the following interesting:

Note that both Epic and UPlay get store links, when Steam does not.
They only link to the Steam store page a lot further up in the article...
PC game is trash and i'm not at all supporting their agenda against steam.
but I know it can be typical policy to only link first time it's mentioned so that may explain the reason no link to steam in that sentence.

I haven't read the article to see if the EGS and Uplay links were also posted earlier and don't plan on it.

PCgamer is literally the state media of EGS.

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
It kind of makes you sick to think about all of the good Epic could be doing for the industry with all of this cash. Instead they waste it on a bunch of dumb shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.