• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
For people with Humble Monthly: is there a way to sell Ubisoft games, since they need to be connected to an account to redeem the games, without providing a proper key? Was there a gifting option?

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
Juzou is fucking me hard rn, gotta rest a bit and see tomorrow.
Good game tho, love the stealth focus - makes evading combat while still leveling up possible which I thought was really missing in other souls games.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Seems like there's a Dota Premier tournament going on right now, DreamLeague Season 11.

It made quite a story over here because it's on theaters for the first time here. I miss my Dota friends, if it was 5-10 years ago I'd watch it in theaters with them. Twich chat is nothing compared to sharing the excitement with other people around you.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodlines 2 is interesting but I have a suspicion it's just going to be Torment: Tides of Numenera all over again.

Anyways the VTM IP is interesting but if the game means so much to you, why not just create a new IP (or use a different IP) to make a game with those characteristics. Seems doomed to commercial, and probably critical, failure.

sprinkles

Oct 25, 2017
Juzou is fucking me hard rn, gotta rest a bit and see tomorrow.
Good game tho, love the stealth focus - makes evading combat while still leveling up possible which I thought was really missing in other souls games.
That guy was fine after a few tries, but the one directly afterwards is straight impossible for me right now. I finally caved and switched zones.

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"John Riccitiello: GDC seems like a new E3, but with a technical bent."

Can I just say that I don't like the E3ification of GDC? Google's event in particular seemed completely unfitting for it.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Damn Sekiro almost reached DS3 numbers

n41xBZ8.png

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Damn Sekiro almost reached DS3 numbers

n41xBZ8.png
Bringing Dark Souls to PC was the best thing to happen to From. Seriously. People said that petitions were worthless, but they heard us.

And shoutouts to Durante for cleaning up their mess with DS1. They clearly got the message and took care of business with DS2/DS3.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Bringing Dark Souls to PC was the best thing to happen to From. Seriously. People said that petitions were worthless, but they heard us.

And shoutouts to Durante for cleaning up their mess with DS1. They clearly got the message and took care of business with DS2/DS3.

Hell not even From, i'd go so far as to say PC gaming in general. Darks Souls on PC seemed like the first part that really pushed Japan to take the platform seriously.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
"John Riccitiello: GDC seems like a new E3, but with a technical bent."

Can I just say that I don't like the E3ification of GDC? Google's event in particular seemed completely unfitting for it.
Seeing how GDC morphed from a small meetup of a few devs, to this giant commerical entitty that charges nearly 2K just to attend, I'm kinda surprised this hasn't happened sooner. By making it more like an "event", you get even more people to fork over that entry fee.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017

"My Darkest Dungeon can't be this cute!"

Devs for Mistover have been posting updates almost every week, sharing info on how the game plays.

6AE4E74D69D42D50EFA02A85437AC704C1EF5ABB

AD2B5E016679B3E775B9661E2A6685A9BE3E4584

Mystery Dungeon style exploration with turned based combat, very interested in this game.

Deleted member 10601

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The focus on stealth and your maneuverability makes the roaming part very managable.
If you want to you can easily and without any problems sprint past pretty much every enemy in the game. So if a particular part gives you troubles you can just run past it. Checkpoints also seem more frequent than in DS, but maybe that just feels like it because you are so fast.
The boss fights are hard and I think in general more demanding than the ones in the Souls games tho.

I finished all the Blood/Souls games and this is even hard for me.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I think i will buy Outward instead. :)

EDIT: On a second thought i will not like the survival elements and the time limit in Outward. :(

Last edited:

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
You will get the usual answer:

- Don't worry, it is just a warning, you were not banned.
- Okay, but the warning is undeserved.
- Thank you for reaching the support.
- *sigh* *close support request*

I'm happy to report that common sense prevailed:

Steam Support said:
Hey there,

I've reviewed the warning message and it looks like it was mistakenly given. I've deleted the message from your account's messages page.

If you have any other Steam-related questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Sincerely,
Craig Adderly

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017

"My Darkest Dungeon can't be this cute!"

Devs for Mistover have been posting updates almost every week, sharing info on how the game plays.

6AE4E74D69D42D50EFA02A85437AC704C1EF5ABB

AD2B5E016679B3E775B9661E2A6685A9BE3E4584

Mystery Dungeon style exploration with turned based combat, very interested in this game.

This is interesting, wishlisted. Thanks for the heads up.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
PC cowboys are already messing with From Soft masterpiece. I really hope that From Soft will never release game on PC again...

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Any idea why someone would be giving you a warning for that to begin with?

I made the post two-and-a-half years ago, so I think what happened is that someone stumbled upon it while perusing the game's community hub, reported it under a false assumption, and the staff member who went ahead and actioned it agreed that either:

- Humble was a user-driven key reselling site a la G2A, Kinguin, etc., or
- Humblebundle.appspot.com was an illegitimate domain created for phishing purposes

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
I really want to get Sekiro but i know it'll be too difficult for me. Been reading that mod thread, hopefully someone will create one to sort me out.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Torment Tides of Numenera was still a great game and it's own worthwhile thing separated from Planescape.

Nosefetu and Malkavians not being confirmed as playable clans makes it seem they probably aren't tho which is a huge bummer how much they encouraged replays of the first game, the latter especially changing nearly everything

Dlc clans woooo Paradox

Last edited:

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Torment Tides of Numenera was still a great game and it's own worthwhile thing separated from Planescape.

Nosefetu and Malkavians not being confirmed as playable clans makes it seem they probably aren't tho which is a huge bummer how much they encouraged replays of the first game, the latter especially changing nearly everything

Dlc clans woooo Paradox

Clans will be added later for free, according to PC Gamer interview

nillansan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denmark
To those of you who played Banished, how hard is it to get into? I am talking purely about learning curve, I am aware that it is supposed to fairly punishing in terms of difficulty. Are the systems intuitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.