• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
HOLY SHIT! MEGATON!

Hi there,

We are happy to announce that we are working on the English and Japanese localization right now. And later we will work on more languages.

We will try to finish the localization as soon as possible. Hope you will enjoy Chinese Parents by then!

Below is the update log of Face Challenge in Chinese.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Control now too? This is getting bonkers.

You say bonkers, but so far this works out great for me. I don't have time or money enough for all the great games. Those going to tie themselves to such an inferior untrustworthy service, can go enjoy that. It would take a concerted effort for these games to get my attention and have me buy them even once the exclusivity period is over, since the moment will be gone and the competition from other great games keeps getting better.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So Velocity 2X stutters a lot less when played via an Intel HD card :P Thankfully the game isn't too demanding on the thing, but the stuttering is getting annoying :S I may try and play the game windowed/borderless fullscreen and see if that'll elimante my stuttering issues.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Damn... major furball building over like three different threads this afternoon.

Lotta nastiness, open platform warring, trolling...

Sigh.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
So Rad is actually coming to Steam? And not f*ckin effin Epic Store?

So suprised, so happy about that?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
So Rad is actually coming to Steam? And not f*ckin effin Epic Store?

So suprised, so happy about that?
fdc.gif

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Jesus christ. You don't check Era for one day and almost every game I was looking forward to this year became an EGS exclusive.

Welp. Gonna pick them up during 2020's Steam sales.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ. You don't check Era for one day and almost every game I was looking forward to this year became an EGS exclusive.

Welp. Gonna pick them up during 2020's Steam sales.
Assuming part of that EGS agreement isn't some kind of non-compete/non-sale claus that prevents it from going in a steam sale

Deleted member 1849

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think at this point, if you are interested in AA PC gaming, you either use the Epic store, wait a year, or pirate. AAA games you use whatever launcher the publisher runs (Origin, Bethesda, Uplay, etc).

Amazing how far we have fallen in just a few months.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017

i know the nindie announcements largely got buried amidst the EGS discussion but this looks pretty nifty

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I think at this point, if you are interested in AA PC gaming, you either use the Epic store, wait a year, or pirate. AAA games you use whatever launcher the publisher runs (Origin, Bethesda, Uplay, etc).

Amazing how far we have fallen in just a few months.
What is astonishing to me it's the fact I still need to see ONE proper reason to choose Epic Store over Steam, where are the benefits?
Prices are higher thanks to the fee you need to pay equal to 5% the price of the game, no community, no achievements, no cloud (I suppose?), no ability to upload screenshots, no support for DS4 or other gamepads, even GOG Galaxy has more feature than this, so why exactly should I choose to pay more to have what a torrent can provide me for free? Valve understood this and they fought piracy by offering good prices and services, to push people to actually WANT to buy that game without pirating it...Epic Store is doing the opposite, it's bringing PC gaming back to 12 years ago.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I know nothing about consoles. What's the problem with Google paying Rockstar not to release GTA 6 on XB1 and PS4?

Oct 25, 2017
What is astonishing to me it's the fact I still need to see ONE proper reason to choose Epic Store over Steam, where are the benefits?
Prices are higher thanks to the fee you need to pay equal to 5% the price of the game, no community, no achievements, no cloud (I suppose?), no ability to upload screenshots, no support for DS4 or other gamepads, even GOG Galaxy has more feature than this, so why exactly should I choose to pay more to have what a torrent can provide me for free? Valve understood this and they fought piracy by offering good prices and services, to push people to actually WANT to buy that game without pirating it...Epic Store is doing the opposite, it's bringing PC gaming back to 12 years ago.
I mean, that's exactly why they have to rely on those exclusive games. They don't offer anything else.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Quick question, how's Halo Wars 2 on PC? I'm asking mostly about the campaign.

I just finished the first one on Steam and I liked it. Do we know if the second one is coming to Steam as well or will I have to buy it on Windows Store?

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
So... When's Valves GDC talk again?

12:45 PDT tomorrow.

11:30 PDT second part of epic. (ending 15min before Steam one starts)

Quick question, how's Halo Wars 2 on PC? I'm asking mostly about the campaign.

I just finished finished the first one on Steam and I liked it. Do we know if the second one is coming to Steam as well or will I have to buy it on Windows Store?

No word on Steam release. I guess it has change though.
Apart from buying, you could use gamepass for base game at least.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Ace Attorney Trilogy is €23.99 on fr.gamesplanet and de.gamesplanet, guess that'll be the voidu price if not cheaper?

Deleted member 1698

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You answered your own question

In general though it just isn't a big deal. There are a billion games on steam, I have a thousand plus in my library. A game is going to take another year to come to steam? Who cares, I'm not going anywhere.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
User banned (1 week): trolling a community thread
I wish I could be that mad about video games

I'm sorry, passionate

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could be that mad about video games

I'm sorry, passionate
Dude come on you had way worse outbursts over 10x lighter shit than this.

Hell I remember you getting mad and spewing vitriol at people who have more free time then you to play games in words way more impassioned than I ever saw anyone here comment on Epic shit.

A little self awareness goes a long way brother why are you even here baiting my man Flips?

Deleted member 1759

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Dude come on you had way worse outbursts over 10x lighter shit than this.

Hell I remember you getting mad and spewing vitriol at people who have more free time then you to play games in words way more impassioned than I ever saw anyone here comment on Epic shit.

A little self awareness goes a long way brother why are you even here baiting my man Flips?
Amazing hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.