• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
3 is the only one that used unreal so it might be easier to get than the others, looks like it's happening now tbh

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Epic is doing a conference today about Unreal Engine. The main focus will probably be:
-New hardware (both next gen and Stadia)
-New software addons (like the one they got from Unity).
-Showing different games made in Unreal to showcase what is possible and avoid being branded "dude bro shooter"

The most I expect them to talk about EGS today is that unreal games do not have licencing costs in EGS.

Edit

unknown.png

(Edited to picture just in case)
Outer Worlds (and other games) exclusive to EGS. Seems they posted early.

So, Take 2 is on the EGS train.

Last edited:

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
I'd love if they moneyhat KH3 and Borderlands 3, since those are probably rather expensive and I really have not even the least interest in playing either one of them.

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Outer Worlds for Epic Store, the goes my good mood for the day, straight out the window.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Outer Worlds might have been the game with the most good will out there. Funny to throw that away just like that.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to playing Sekiro all weekend and not reading any Epic threads.

Joe Spangle

Nov 1, 2017
RPGs these days need about a year of updates to sort themselves out so i see Epic exclusives as the new 'early access'.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Epic are saving me so much money by buying all these exclusive.

So glad i never downloaded that shitty store

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
oh are they going to metro it

that's definitely not going to go over well here or in reddit

Katonix

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fuck Epic. If Outer Worlds becomes epic shity store exclusive I will unistall epic luncher from my pc and NEVER play their games. Fuck these fucking aholes.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Anyone got a list of the games mentioned besides outer world? Is castlevania requiem egs exclusive or what?

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
I kinda expected Outer Worlds to go to EGS. Not that I care, the only Obsidian game that I enjoyed was that South Park RPG, and this even helps me to decide if I should give PoE 2 a try.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Epic thinking they're so great getting these exclusives?

Yeah, well, just try and get the MGS collection ported to PC, just try Sweeney. You hear me? 👀

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Take 2 obviously expect the game to flop anyway so they will try to claw back every penny they can

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
For Outer Wilds I will probably pay a bit more to get the PS4 version, just to make sure that I don't support Epic with this.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I got hacked on Twitch 2 days ago and some asshat made a lot of purchases since apperently you don't need to login into PayPal if it is linked to your account even though the IP was either in Turkey or Ukraine. Ugh #1. Then I tried to contact Twitch but their support seems to be much slower than Steams (no answer yet) and with no estimate on how long it will take makes me kinda just want to chargeback with PayPal directly. Ugh #2.

Fuck Epic. If Outer Worlds becomes epic shity store exclusive I will unistall epic luncher from my pc and NEVER play their games. Fuck these fucking aholes.
Were you ever gonna do it though? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.