• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Not big into streaming but I'm quite curious to try this out.

Rather impressive so far, but it's impossible to know how it actually plays until I have this on my own hands.

Oct 25, 2017

https%3A%2F%2Fb-i.forbesimg.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fblog_1929%2Fpt_1929_10272_o.jpg%3Ft%3D1365186008

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I was interested in the first place but this makes it less likely that I wanna get in on that. Also really surprised that they are going ahead with this after just one test that I know of which was the Ass Creed game, thought they would have at least a year long closed testing phase before unveiling a product.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
But that business practice is not necessary. Valve created a platform where thousands of developers have brought console only games to Steam over the past 6 years. Including Square themselves. Nier did amazing on Steam. DQ11 came to steam. Almost all of the Final Fantasy games are on Steam. So why do they all of a sudden require moneyhats for a multiplat console game?
I agree with you, but Microsoft did as well, and until Phil started to actually focus in collaborating more with japanese developers support for the Xbox platform was from japanese devs. I don't know, it just feels those to me like those games wouldn't come over without some form of push/support (not necessarily a wheelbarrow of cash Epic-style) and I'm not really against any of the current actors operating in the PC space to provide said push, maybe I'm wrong and they'd come over anyway *shrugs*

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Lol if something was clear from streamers that was that they don't want to play with their viewers XD

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
They brought in a streamer to translate everything we've already seen to the children.

This is bad.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
The big advantage Google has here is gonna be entry pricing. When Sony and MS announce their next 10 teraflop consoles for $500+...Google will be like.."hey just buy our controller for 30$ and stream almost 95% of every game you can on those boxes."

Assuming ofc Stadia has good support from devs and google actually able to pay enough for streaming licenses so that people can stream brand new games at launch.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017

Idk mate...I saw GB playthrough the game from 2 different streams they did and I found it such an utterly dull experience to sit through. The Left Alive QL they did the day after made it look like a much more interesting game compared to the Division 2. The game really does not show well.

Wait if Doom isnt Bethesda.net exclusive does that mean Rage 2 wont be either? Or has Rage 2 already been confirmed.
I won't be surprised if the game still does not come to Steam even after this. Get the feeling that some companies are "done" with Valve and Steam. Hope I am wrong.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I've been down with cloud gaming since OnLive and Gaikai. It's just a question of price. But I love the idea of being able to connect a controller to my TV and just play games.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I imagine Bethesda sees the Stadia as another console. It'll probably be exclusive to the Bethesda launcher on PC.
I won't be surprised if the game still does not come to Steam even after this. Get the feeling that some companies are "done" with Valve and Steam. Hope I am wrong.
Figured as much. Shame. Rage 2 looks great but I will be waiting for either 90+ reviews or deep sale if I have to buy on Bethesda.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Idk mate...I saw GB playthrough the game from 2 different streams they did and I found it such an utterly dull experience to sit through. The Left Alive QL they did the day after made it look like a much more interesting game compared to the Division 2. The game really does not show well.
Looter shooters are never fun to watch, hell I don't get the point of watching others play a game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.