• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
One thing I'd like are modular stuff for the touchpads. Like you can remove the left one and put a dpad and such.
Better quality build overall.
As for 2 grip buttons, I dunno, it sounds overkill. On my elite controller I always keep 2 instead of 4 because it becomes confusing.

Also, bigger face buttons.

Way back when, Valve talked about how their manufacturing process should mean people were allowed to order to their specifications.

I don't really need the added expenses of having parts hot-swappable, but I'd love a modular design that allowed me to order a SC2 that had a thumbstick where the left trackpad was and a d-pad where the current analog stick is. That and bigger face buttons would be the best controller ever.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
Can you specify this? Is it light on content? Full of bugs?

It's light on content - performance wise it runs fine, although lategame we have yet to see how it'll do. The base game has a great foundation, but there are a lot of unanswered design questions that can make/break the game. If it does come out on Steam in a years time, we'll have a potentially better game.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not seeing any info in the client and the Ubisoft forums appear to be down right now....

Anybody knows if Anno 1404 on UPlay has cloud save support?

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The dev made 2 or 3 (depending on how you wanna count them) RCT games thus far, and all of them are in the 40's and 50's on metacritic.

Funny enough, unsuspecting people who do believe that Epic's store is actually ultra curated will fall for the trap of buying this shit game based on that and the RCT brand. Worse, with no reviews on-site they won't be able to warn others not to buy it either. Competition!

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to fucking god if Konami doesn't release MGS games on Steam...but on Googles box instead...

brock-lesnar-face-gif-12.gif

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
How many exclusives will be announced at the Epic Store GDC talk?

Is this what Galyonkin teased when he said Steam fans will be mad in spring?

Deleted member 10601

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fucking Epic Store is a mess, a barren wasteland of nothing. The lack of a integrated community is the biggest failure of it. Here, have some links to Twitter, Reddit, Discord, etc. so you can search for more information and interaction. Fuck that! I do not want to visit hundreds of Discord channels or follow Twitter account for these games. Good luck sifting trough thousands meme posts in a game's subreddit.
Epic will never understand the appeal of Steam. Steam is not just a store, it is a platform on PC. I want to share my thoughts, reviews, screenshots, etc. with other users, and all that without going trough many hoops.

EDIT: I will buy Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic on Steam instead of Satisfactory. Thanks Epic.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to fucking god if Konami doesn't release MGS games on Steam...but on Googles box instead...
What's surprising about this? Nvidia also got MGS by literally paying for the port, so why shouldn't Google get the same treatment. They pay for the port, and Konanmi gets a cut from the revenue.
Unless Valve were to suddenly pay for ports, I don't see them releasing on Steam. They don't care about non-mobile gaming anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.