• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Trolling aside, I'm interested in what Googles doing.
The Goggles, they do nothing!

It will probably be long term. It will be combined with Project Stream.

You guys just dont realize how freaking big the mobile market is and how salivating it is for companies to get into it efficiently.

Edit: At least they have some self awareness:

I had a Dreamcast you fucks. Show some respect!

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
The Goggles, they do nothing!

I had a Dreamcast you fucks. Show some respect!
I think it is more about the legacy:
-Dreamcast was the first console with true online infrastructure
-Powerglove was the first "motion controller" kinda.
-ET was... eh... why the hell is ET there? Market disruption? It bombing kinda destroyed the NA videogame market for a while I guess.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am trying to remember a name of a upcoming game. It was in the vane of Gothic and similar RPGs. But the hook was you weren't the choosen one, you were just a regular joe trying to make it.

Galdere

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Valve makes some megaton announcement

resetera.jpg

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
It's my birthday and I didn't take off work for it. Regretting that decision pretty badly right now.

So, to make up for it, I'm going to get "sick" on Sekiro's release day.

Veidt

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Valve makes some megaton announcement

I really hope not, the last thing the PC market needs is for Valve to engage in this ridiculous platform war.

The only announcements I want to see are new features coming to Steam, fresh data about the market, an update on the knuckles controller and some news about the state of Source 2.

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Half-Life 3, exclusive on Steam. When the press asks why there isn't a console version, Gabe replies with "competition".

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm 100% sure that Satisfactory will come to Steam after year. They just don't want people to wait for it that's why they don't announce anything.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Tactical Breach Wizards, featuring Witch Cop, who's a witch and a cop.

Also features defenestration.

This looks great.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I wish valve released a game in a genre I liked. They should make a Diablo-esque game. It fits there micro transaction model if they follow the POE route. They could even charge me for the base game!

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope not, the last thing the PC market needs is for Valve to engage in this ridiculous platform war.

The only announcements I want to see are new features coming to Steam, fresh data about the market, an update on the knuckles controller and some news about the state of Source 2.
Never said it had to be exclusive. I meant something like their new design or something.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday m8!

Here's some excellent Belgian beer for you :)

duvel_packshot.png

Thanks, a few of those would hit the spot right now but I'll also settle for Tim Swinney and Sergey's resignation letters printed on museum-quality prints.

I wish valve released a game in a genre I liked. They should make a Diablo-esque game. It fits there micro transaction model if they follow the POE route. They could even charge me for the base game!

Absolutely co-signed, but I'll throw in the caveat that I want it with local co-op.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I dont think Valve would be dumb enough to "buy exclusives". Also they dont have to because people will buy all non-exclusives from Steam :)

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Curation = If you're big enough you get in.

Edit: I guess this is one of ex-console exclusives Galyonkin was hyping for coming exclusively to EGS?

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like that. But really, the only change I want is 2 grip buttons on each side.

One thing I'd like are modular stuff for the touchpads. Like you can remove the left one and put a dpad and such.
Better quality build overall.
As for 2 grip buttons, I dunno, it sounds overkill. On my elite controller I always keep 2 instead of 4 because it becomes confusing.

Also, bigger face buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.