• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
going through my humble keys and seeing some steam keys I never redeemed due to owning them already if anyone can use them here you go
Bastion: PDFEM-P3Q5L-3LCL6
Fez: FAT95-FGFBI-XJHIP
FTL: 4TD35-TFHEW-27QZD
Limbo: WGWR9-3QKK4-MV750
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter: QV0KP-TJIRV-DB26T

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Hopefully the art wasn't designed only for 3ds resolutions and something of the sort will happen one day

Art design in FFXIV is incredible, if they'd update some of the textures and character models it'd be one of the best looking games out there, at least aesthetically. I really liked FFXV but this really feels like the hd revival of classic ff art that many have wanted and it's been enough to finally get me to Heavensward.

Last edited:

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
going through my humble keys and seeing some steam keys I never redeemed due to owning them already if anyone can use them here you go
Bastion: PDFEM-P3Q5L-3LCL6
Fez: FAT95-FGFBI-XJHIP
FTL: 4TD35-TFHEW-27QZD
Limbo: WGWR9-3QKK4-MV750
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter: QV0KP-TJIRV-DB26T

Tried to claim Fez but it was already taken. Damn bots.

AHA-Lambda

Oct 25, 2017
330256 Added name – Metro Exodus DayOne - Retail (WW) (Source: Steam key activation) about an hour ago

Screenshot_20190316-231700_Opera_Touch.jpg

l-21779-65-wat.jpg

Eh???

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to buy my games on steam I have like 100e steam credit since Xmas and can't even buy metro or division 2 :(

Nov 1, 2017
its privately owned

and hosting a tournament in a place where a lot of the fans of the game come from isn't suspicious lol

now this is armchair detective work

You repeated exactly what I said. You have no idea who is invested in Valve because they're privately owned. They do a lot of work with Perfect World.

I'm not sure how much you follow Dota but it is popular all over the world but Valve never got a taste of that China money until Dota. You're leaving out the events that make it seem like Valve favors China (doubling down on the ban of a player by the Chinese government, giving them more qualifying slots last TI despite playing garbage most of the circuit, moving the biggest tournament in esports to China after being in North America for 7 years in a row). The next Major has to be in the Americas so people don't flip a shit about no major tournament being in the NA/SA region this circuit. Because hosting a least one tournament in a place where a lot of fans of the game come from is a good idea.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering how long Ubisoft LG's deal with epic on division 2 lasts, unless Epic gave them an unreal amount of money I can't see how Ubisoft agreed to not sell it on key sites

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
7 hours into Ys VI.

Doing great, its not as enjoyable as Ys Oath in Felghana (i just found out apparently Oath was made AFTER VI even though Oath is technically a remake of the third game lol).

The gameplay isnt as polished and there's no platforming like in Origins or Oath. So out of the three, I would say this is the worst Ys game but even then its great.

Today, I honestly went into a dungeon I was suppose to visit after another one so I power leveled in there without knowing I should have went in it later lol.

Lv 35 Adol.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
Was hades always $9.99 and walking dead final season is showing $7.99 too, might pick up some cheap stuff on uplay though

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
7 hours into Ys VI.

Doing great, its not as enjoyable as Ys Oath in Felghana (i just found out apparently Oath was made AFTER VI even though Oath is technically a remake of the third game lol).

The gameplay isnt as polished and there's no platforming like in Origins or Oath. So out of the three, I would say this is the worst Ys game but even then its great.

Today, I honestly went into a dungeon I was suppose to visit after another one so I power leveled in there without knowing I should have went in it later lol.

Lv 35 Adol.
I really wanna see them remake Ys VI. I love the story, characters, and world of that one out of all of them but sadly is suffers from being the weakest gameplay wise of that trilogy. Who knows if they plan to, I know the only one they do plan to remake at some point is Ys V.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I really wanna see them remake Ys VI. I love the story, characters, and world of that one out of all of them but sadly is suffers from being the weakest gameplay wise of that trilogy. Who knows if they plan to, I know the only one they do plan to remake at some point is Ys V.

I hope the remake for V comes out

We gonna need to wait another year though...since IX is coming out next

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
You repeated exactly what I said. You have no idea who is invested in Valve because they're privately owned. They do a lot of work with Perfect World.

Yes, there is some confusion about privately held companies, as opposed to publicly-traded companies. It means that the company shares are not traded to the general public via stock market, but they can be exchanged privately. Epic Games is also a privately held company, just as Valve is.

j4Y1lbb.png
vs.
UlcfkmQ.png

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It was probably a HB key, as HB did force to get Steam keys for preorders and they are normally branded as "Retail keys"

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Someone entered a key for that, but it was already used, it still grabbed the name though.

So if you have keys for stuff that doesn't have a package name on SteamDB, you can submit a used key and it will be able to grab the package name.

It's more of mystery where anyone would get that key. Doesn't seem like that package is supposed to be in circulation, so it could be one of keys meant for physical versions (where keys got replaced by epic store keys at last minute).

This is based on that package missing binary depot, someone would've complained if humble or razer store keys didn't actually work by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.