• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rad! Looking forward to getting a chance to jump into this :)

Lead Level Designer at Splash Damage

DaReqpb.png

Huh.

GIVE US THE DEETS

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone ever have this pop up for you when using Steam? It's just sitting there under the Steam interface. Can't do anything with it.

2QFHTEK.png

Kremling

The Fallen
Dec 15, 2017
Anybody have a link to the new Enhanced Steam? I've seen it thrown around on here before but never installed it.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Because it was buried in the EGS fuckery, Tom Francis (Gunpoint, Heat Signature) put up the first video of his next game, Tactical Breach Wizards.

Going off this footage and what he likes/has talked about in the past it should be sort of in the Into the Breach mold with perfect player information and lots of systems-y interactions to the combat. Still very early.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
I posted it in the halo thread but I just have to post it here too.

just remembered I made this thread 5 years ago lol

Never give up hope you guys

https://www./threads/jeff...se-to-look-around-pc-version-confirme.833907/

Jun 9, 2014
Wolfgunblood Garopa said:
There is no potential scenario in this reality that this collection would be released on the PC within the next 5 years.
SteveWinwold: Wanna bet?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Because it was buried in the EGS fuckery, Tom Francis (Gunpoint, Heat Signature) put up the first video of his next game, Tactical Breach Wizards.

Going off this footage and what he likes/has talked about in the past it should be sort of in the Into the Breach mold with perfect player information and lots of systems-y interactions to the combat. Still very early.

Yeah this concept is super funny and he says it's going to have a good story.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Hey btw if you guys forgot, the XCOM Legacy soundtrack (for the Tactical Legacy pack for XCOM 2) slaps. https://2kgamesmusic.bandcamp.com/album/xcom-legacy-original-soundtrack

Anyone ever have this pop up for you when using Steam? It's just sitting there under the Steam interface. Can't do anything with it.

2QFHTEK.png
Yes, all the time lately. It's usually a broken client update notifier, doing a manual client update check from the menu typically fixes it on my end.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Everyone should check this Free Indie Horror game out. The message will SHOCK YOU
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tr...e-message-of-this-game-will-shock-you.103786/

I posted it in the halo thread but I just have to post it here too.

just remembered I made this thread 5 years ago lol

Never give up hope you guys

https://www./threads/jeff...se-to-look-around-pc-version-confirme.833907/

Jun 9, 2014
Wolfgunblood Garopa said:
There is no potential scenario in this reality that this collection would be released on the PC within the next 5 years.
SteveWinwold: Wanna bet?

Happened just before the cut off lol.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Speaking of XCOM, just popped by the workshop for the first time in probably more than a year and that place is nuts for XCOM 2 and Long War 2. It's just even more mind boggling that Phoenix Point is going to give up that free long-term support.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have 20 to spend and I am trying decide between Far New Dawn or Vampyr was wondering if anyone had any bad/good opinions about the games?
This is based on prior tastes but Vampyr is a pretty interesting and atmospheric adventure game with combat, while New Dawn is another Far Cry game that can be enjoyable if you arent burnt out of Far Cry. Vampyr is certainly the more 'unique' product.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Morning everyone.
Anything interesting happen lately?
No viva pinata or rare replay on steam still?!

Ah well will see what the big deal is about these halo games is abouts at least.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
wasn't master chief collection really bad or something

It was a bad launch back in 2014 on Xbox. Lots of matchmaking issues.

Being staggered release on pc is probably a good thing. They can constantly fix issues without being swarmed by tons off the bat.

Its gonna be like an early access game on Steam basically.

This was retweeted by Sergey Galyonkin, so you know what's coming next.

Ughh so disappointing if it winds up being true. BL2 was really great. Fuck Epic and Pitchford if they agree to this. And fuck 2K too if they are apart of it.

Last edited:

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
20$ good for Vampyr? I got my gift card still and I am weak
I think it's a good deal for 20, Combat is so so, but powers can be pretty cool. The world building/story is decent. The good/bad mechanics is pretty cool and actually changes up the story and the world so that is neat. I really enjoyed the game and I paid full price like a sucker.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
9T6IZ2b.png

so the ada campaign is pretty bad so far, it mostly consists on bad puzzles and bad stealth and replaying the same old sections

and well staring at her ass i guess

what's worse is that she's so lame talking to herself in her sultry super spy voice, i hate it. it's neat when she's taunting leon or chris or whatever, it's very lame when she's talking to herself

honestly switch around characters was probably a bad idea since you end up repeating so many sections but also this is a bad game that likes to make you play the same thing twice from another perspective that sees the same fucking thing

grr that's so bad

Deleted member 10601

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you love Factorio and do not want to support the exclusivity of Satisfactory on EGS, try Factory Town and support the dev. The game is in Early Access.

Last edited:

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro #1 global top seller 10 days before release.

From about to make it 6 straight masterpieces.

tenor.gif

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
This game just got a store page earlier. Top-down action RPG with dream powers.

I actually enjoyed it quite a bit, for that price it's definitely worth picking up I would say. decent story and the powers can get pretty cool, the min/max of eating people and changing the world/story is pretty neat
Yeah, reception seems positive from those who've played it, though there are still mixed comments too in-between. It's not that long either, I may be able to finish it before Outward at the end of March.

Oct 25, 2017
9T6IZ2b.png

so the ada campaign is pretty bad so far, it mostly consists on bad puzzles and bad stealth and replaying the same old sections

and well staring at her ass i guess

what's worse is that she's so lame talking to herself in her sultry super spy voice, i hate it. it's neat when she's taunting leon or chris or whatever, it's very lame when she's talking to herself

honestly switch around characters was probably a bad idea since you end up repeating so many sections but also this is a bad game that likes to make you play the same thing twice from another perspective that sees the same fucking thing

grr that's so bad

But she's got that really cool cube phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.