• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
549259133103243275.png

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of anime, who's got two thumbs and just watched his first ever episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I may have to pick up Bloodstained. Hopefully there's at least a little discount for the Summer Sale.

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Gift bot still not up? I have a DQ11 code that I'm unsure if its used or not

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I finished Vampire TMB again for Steam this time, had an awesome time with it. Celerity saves your ass in the last two bosses, let me tell you. I hope Smiling Jack reappears in 2 and they get John DiMaggio.

Speaking of anime, who's got two thumbs and just watched his first ever episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Not me. Also no Fly Me To The Moon ruins the entire thing!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I need help with Slay the Spire...

I started playing the game again today. Played at work during lunch and everything was fine... However, when I try to boot it at home the game boots but runs at like 1-2fps. I can barely move the mouse in the main menu. My second monitor is also flickering on and off super quickly. This is happening in both fullscreen and borderless. Windowed appears to be ok but I would prefer to play in borderless.

Anybody else seen that?
Try turning off the second monitor?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Big boobs, snaggle tooth, barrette and no eyes or nose. How did they know my ideal woman?

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Friend Pedro is so good. Max Payne in 2D with a sprinkle of Hotline Miami. As soon as I got a hold of the shotgun it really shows off how awesome this game is. If you like doing crazy trick shots in slow motion, this is the game for you.

EDIT: Right after I finished typing this I got a hold of the (item spoiler)
Skateboard
and oh man this shit is amazing.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Anyone know a proper fix for NVidia Geforce Experience Error 0x0001 ?
Tried a bunch of fixes from YT and some websites but they didn't resolve it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone suggest a game that I can play for quite a long time? Need to keep my spending down. Don't mind MMO's etc. I only have a 760 gtx if that matters

Step 1 Buy Age of Empires II HD
Step 2 visit aok.heavengames.com
Step 3 Download custom campaigns and scenarios off Blacksmith portion of the site

Enjoy over 1000 hours of quality custom contnent for one of the best RTSs ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.