• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think you got upset without realising what you were upset about. Being able to put a lot of hours into f2p shooters was exactly my point.
This is what happens when I pull an all nighter I guess. I thought you were saying you didnt know why anyone would bother with F2P games, before realizing Tarkov isnt F2P and I wooshed really hard at the realization

My bad! Im an idiot.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is what happens when I pull an all nighter I guess. I thought you were saying you didnt know why anyone would bother with F2P games, before realizing Tarkov isnt F2P and I wooshed really hard at the realization

My bad! Im an idiot.

To be fair I was being a dick, just from the other perspective. So all good.

Arkanius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
AgbSsMo.png

70€ for Gears 5? What the fuck is this regional pricing?

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if it's been mentioned but Cyberpunk 2077 is available to pre-order on cdkeys at a nice price.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Right, the PC Gaming Show thread is ready to go. Current working title is 'Sponsored by the Carlton Dance', but suggestions are welcome!

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Second developer to say "Steam Buddies" that will release next game exclusively on Epic Store XD

First one was Randy Pitchford when he was announcing Risk of Rain 2.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It is a brilliant game that everyone should play. I couldn't imagine playing anything els-

Oh wait, I'm not a streamer being paid to shill it 12 months ago...Forgot for a second.

With f2p shooters like apex, anthem and fortnite, I don't know why anyone would bother.
It's a realistic online shooter with unique gameplay mechanics and no microtransaction jazz. More importantly, it's also fun to play alone.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Getting caught up on all the stuff from yesterday. The new Xbox app on Win10 is fantastic. So much better than the Windows Store. Game Pass being $10 a month is kind of a bummer, but I was already paying that for normal Game Pass, and that was just for the Play Anywhere titles, so now I'll finally have a bigger collection of games to experience.

Outer Worlds day one on Game Pass saves this year for me, honestly. I have been so bummed out with shitty EGS deals that I wasn't looking forward to too many games this year. Thank you Phil. It's been a weird few months being a PC gamer, and a lot of the stuff Microsoft did yesterday makes me excited again.

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
Getting caught up on all the stuff from yesterday. The new Xbox app on Win10 is fantastic. So much better than the Windows Store. Game Pass being $10 a month is kind of a bummer, but I was already paying that for normal Game Pass, and that was just for the Play Anywhere titles, so now I'll finally have a bigger collection of games to experience.

Outer Worlds day one on Game Pass saves this year for me, honestly. I have been so bummed out with shitty EGS deals that I wasn't looking forward to too many games this year. Thank you Phil. It's been a weird few months being a PC gamer, and a lot of the stuff Microsoft did yesterday makes me excited again.
Gonna try the new Xbox app, need to manually update to the May 2019 update first though x_x

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I will not get on that game-pass racket untill Microsoft surrender to my demand and rename the service " Zune gaming " .

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
It would be hilarious if some indie first confirmed with the organizers they can't mention Steam and then took it up to eleven so that it would get incredibly obvious. "So here's our gaseously-overheated-water-punk game, you play as a chef, and tonight we will prepare some broccoli over gaseously-overheated-water."

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
left xbox beta app running last night to download metro - this morning it didnt show on my games list. So I had to go back to the store page for it to continue the download. it started where it stopped but unsure as to why it stopped at all. pretty annoying. it looks nice but idk how much better it is over regular windows store at this point.

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
left xbox beta app running last night to download metro - this morning it didnt show on my games list. So I had to go back to the store page for it to continue the download. it started where it stopped but unsure as to why it stopped at all. pretty annoying. it looks nice but idk how much better it is over regular windows store at this point.
Yesterday I didn't have any issues because I used the workaround to get in early. Now that everyone is using the app, we are back to the same old problems. This thing is just a reskin of the Windows store. Kind of a bummer TBH.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Did we get any updates on MCC for PC? I did see that it was confirmed coming to PC Game Pass, which is awesome.

EDIT: Never mind, saw a blog post from a few days ago. Flighting begins this month! I'm thinking a release date in August is realistic.

Last edited:

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
It would be hilarious if some indie first confirmed with the organizers they can't mention Steam and then took it up to eleven so that it would get incredibly obvious. "So here's our gaseously-overheated-water-punk game, you play as a chef, and tonight we will prepare some broccoli over gaseously-overheated-water."

nm, i need to think harder about my jokes -.-

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
I believe my issue with The Messenger is the same issue I had with Operencia last month: when you start a game for the first time, there is usually a window asking for your consent to let the game access your profile data, and if this window does not appear due to some bug, then the game is stuck. Sadly, there is no simple way to force this window to appear again.

This page allows one to check the authorized apps.

RTX ON

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
I get goosebumps thinking of what delights Epic Games has in store for us at the show.

My moneys on a 70% share of exclusivity.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So instead of running around shooting things, you pay to run around shooting things.

Sounds amazing. Hopefully they release another one of those on steam one day.
You go in either as a scav with random loot and bring out whatever you manage to leave with if you survive OR you use your own equipment and lose it if you die. You don't need to buy (and we're talking about strictly in-game currency) anything, but you can if you want to.

The best part about the game is that you can go in with a pistol, onetap a heavily geared player and take all their loot. Even the best armor doesn't stop an unlucky shot or getting caught while looting etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.