• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
OgVgswj.jpg

now to play 3!

Ganyc

Oct 26, 2017
already preordered Nioh 2 at greenmangaming (with mail coupon for 45€). I am ready.

Oct 28, 2019
Also Imperator Rome receives a major overhaul: The new 2.0 Marius update drops on February 16. Huge changes to most if not all systems with a new UI.

Game is already massively improved since launch in my opinion so I'm really excited to see how it will end up - judging by the developer diaries it will feel like an almost new game.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Also Imperator Rome receives a major overhaul: The new 2.0 Marius update drops on February 16. Huge changes to most if not all systems with a new UI.

Game is already massively improved since launch in my opinion so I'm really excited to see how it will end up - judging by the developer diaries it will feel like an almost new game.

This was the big update people were talking about, right? I haven't touched it since it was in Humble but I guess I'll check it out when that drops.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Nioh 2 probably the big release for me this month, I'm still juggling like 10-20 games from my backlog though..

Forgot The Room 4 was coming out, not surprised to see a lot of people beat these since they always strike a nice balance in terms of difficulty, where you generally don't get frustrated just fiddling with stuff until it works.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Been playing Fable: Anniversary on Steam

playing on the added legendary difficulty, and holy shit does it make this game fun. I have a whole new respect for this game now, it's some of the best combat in a western action RPG

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Nioh 2 probably the big release for me this month, I'm still juggling like 10-20 games from my backlog though..

Forgot The Room 4 was coming out, not surprised to see a lot of people beat these since they always strike a nice balance in terms of difficulty, where you generally don't get frustrated just fiddling with stuff until it works.

And added!

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
So what are these players in ffxiv doing when they just stand in the city hub doing nothing, not chatting that I can see and they're there for hours on end?

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
Wonder for how long Stadia exclusivity runs. What would be first? Google totally killing Stadia off or the game coming to Steam? 🤣

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK

NUTS
- Uzzy - Out 4th February

As a field researcher, you're tasked with exploring Melmost Forest and discovering where the squirrels keep their nuts. Place your equipment around the forest to track them and uncover their nesting places, how they travel around the area, and find out why they're acting so.. strangely.
Nuts looks pretty cool.

Also:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it actually Stadia "exclusivity" or is that just something people are guessing?

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
So many of you getting Nioh 2, warms my cold black heart. <3

Y'all better share your characters! The character creator is very good. Maybe we could have a thread for it even...

Crowh

Nov 20, 2017
Just bought Fallen Order for 5 bucks (converted from my local currency) on Steam, not really sure what is going on but I'll take it!

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Lets go Total Warhammer 3! Let's fucking go!

So far the four star signs shown in these videos are Grungni's Baldric, the sign of martial pursuits, The Piper, the sign of the trickster, The Drummer, the sign of excess and hedonism and Rhya's Cauldron, the sign of mercy, death and creation.

Totally not the Chaos Gods, not at all.

Last edited:

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so ready for TW3. I want to see what they do with the chaos faction(s). If they still want it to be a horde the need to improve the mechanics a lot.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Should have been Medieval 3

Bloody nerds and their Warhammer
Hah, I love Total War Warhammer, but even I'm like "It's about time the people that have been clamouring for a new Medieval for a decade get thrown a bone."
I would also take a Shogun 3, or something like an expanded Fall of the Samurai in other parts of the world during that same mid to (preferably) late 19th century period. FotS is still my favourite way to play Total War.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Once the Warhammer trilogy is wrapped up they'll be able to focus their efforts on something new, with some staying behind to roll out the DLC plan. Medieval 3 as the next step would certainly appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.