• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Yes.

Nioh-2_202012230015148b3607c9809e08e5.png

Also:

585883567519825946.png

...But I think this is Moribito, so I'll allow it
What if the game is anime, tho?

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Must be a slow month if that werewolf thing managed to get on.

Absolutely immense work. Blood Gulch in Dark Souls is exactly what was missing.

If anyone has tried this yet please lemmino, I really want to get back into some jank ass souls PVP.

Yes! Im a basic bitch so I mained katana and spear but I loved those weapns so much. Stabby stabby and pokey pokey 😋

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
i dont like triple a very much. just someone like witcher 3. but im enjoying nice direction narrative single player games such as the medium or that plague thing from last year

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I probably bite on Little Nightmares 2. Apart from that, I've already preordered Mario on Switch. This may sound like a slow month, but Mario will certainly take some time and my backlog is still a huge nightmare.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still salty that Werewolf: The Apocalypse limits you to 3 forms. Where's my glabro and hispo forms?

Raddy

Oct 25, 2017
Quiet month for me too, time to catch up on some backlog.

Started Ori and the Blind Forest yesterday and wow, I'm loving it so far, graphics, gameplay and that soundtrack! Brought the sequel as it was on offer and heard thats even better.

Question for the thread, I love musou games. I haven't played persona 5, should I get Strikers? It looks really cool. Worth reading the plot or YouTubeing 5 or can I go in blind?

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Quiet month for me too, time to catch up on some backlog.

Started Ori and the Blind Forest yesterday and wow, I'm loving it so far, graphics, gameplay and that soundtrack! Brought the sequel as it was on offer and heard thats even better.

Question for the thread, I love musou games. I haven't played persona 5, should I get Strikers? It looks really cool. Worth reading the plot or YouTubeing 5 or can I go in blind?

Both games are pretty story heavy and strikers is a direct sequel story wise. Dunno if you really want to youtube a 100+ hour JRPG like 5.
There is an anime adaption of it and while it's not that great as always with adaptations from video games it's good enough if you just want to experience the story.

Last edited:
No better start into a new month with an appointment at the dentist. I'm still a bit shaky and came home sweaty as if I had just done a marathon. 🙈
And the fun continues next week, with more sequels planned.
That's what you get from procrastinating, I told myself to get shit done for years. But that's the thing with phobias, they rarely listen to logic. :>
I guess, I'll pass on Little Nightmares - enough horror in my life right now. Instead I'm looking forward to dive into Spiritfarer soon, to accompany me through my dentist hardships.
VvqbsFt.gif
GxtvczY.gif

🥴

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Only really interested in Little Nightmares 2 this month but I will probably wait on that.

I'm currently 65 hours into Persona 5: Royal. Maybe I can finish it by the time Strikers comes out. But considering I just finished a Mousou game (Hyrule Warriors) I'm not sure I'm already in the mood for another.

I might start with Yakuza Kiwami 2 this month instead.

Kolya

Jan 26, 2018
First time I've done one of these challenges, so why not!
Tj5xXd0.png

I should finish the first Nioh. Should I? Does 2 just best it in every way or is it still worth continuing with the first one?

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Been a while since I've been able to say I've done one of these, but here I go:

saCEdcH.png

Didn't realise that the mobile version was heading to PC, noice.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Got Nioh 2 pre-ordered.

Not sure if I'm gonna play anything other than Age of Kings anytime soon, though.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
www.resetera.com

PC Gaming Feb. '21 Highlights | Gunbarich, Persona 5 Strikers, Blue Fire, The Room 4, Little Nightmares 2, Nioh 2, Runescape Old School

Go with the floooooooooooooooooooow These Highlight threads aim to showcase the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar (of the previous month). The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as...

Highlight thread is up!

Uzzy
Thanks for all your efforts with the OTs mate :3

Morten88

Dec 22, 2019
Looking forward to little nightmares 2 and nioh 2! I had no idea that the room 4 was coming, i loved the other games so i might get this one aswell.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got Persona 5 Strikers preordered. I had been wanting to play this since it came out in Japan last year, and had tried the demo on Switch. I preordered the Deluxe so I can start playing on the 19th. I bought a Series X controller just because the Steam Controller isn't really great for a game like this.

Oddly enough I just finished Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, the last mainline Persona game I hadn't played before, a little over a week ago. While I seriously doubt strikers lives up to that game (no other Persona game does), I still expect to enjoy it.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Who are they in the Warhammer universe? Unless its an Age of Sigmar thing, or a W40K thing,

Oh they're part of the Celestial Order of Wizards in the Empire, study the heavens, use the Astrolabe for predicting the future.

The two star signs they've seen so far are Grungi's Baldric and the Piper. Quite what that means we don't know.. but I'm expecting this is the lead in for Total Warhammer 3.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I've finally already done of the challenges.

I've fully completed The Room and Room Two. Which reminds me, I'm near the end of Room Three, must finish that before getting on to Manifold Garden.

I'm currently playing through Strange Brigade and now and gain "art of rally". Strange Brigade is OK. Performance is excellent, so that's good at least. "art of rally" is good but the performance is really bad, for something you'd think should run well on a potato.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I should finish the first Nioh. Should I? Does 2 just best it in every way or is it still worth continuing with the first one?
It depends on how much Nioh you crave I guess? Like, Nioh 2 just kind of improves on every aspect, honestly. At the same time, it's often called Nioh 1.5 in that it's essentially the same overall game but with more levels, more enemies, more weapons, etc. but with a few new mechanics and various QoL improvements.

If you were getting fatigued by 1, I would say just skip ahead and jump straight into 2. If you had a blast with 1, and do plan on playing 2 regardless, then just finish it normally.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What I crave is Sekrio, but it's just not cheap enough right now to justify getting it (for me).

Count me also in the just redownloaded ESO camp - I haven't played since Morrowind released. Sadly being from where I am, no server I play on has great ping - both due to physics, and due to Akamai (I'm assuming there's been no significant improvements to how they're routing our traffic since I last played).
Saying that though if anyone wants to get together and play I was thinking about making a new toon sometime this week or next.
Which server you playing on? On NA I have pretty much all endgame to Sunspire before I quit. EU I have nothing but the ping is like 100 less.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
What I crave is Sekrio, but it's just not cheap enough right now to justify getting it (for me).
It's easily worth the full price, but it's 35% off on the Humble store and 25% off on CDkeys right now. Considering it's Activision you'll likely not find it much cheaper any time soon tbh...

Untogether

Oct 29, 2017
Sadly Morgana hasn't been thrown in a sack then the river

You missed a step. Futurama knows the score.

Hermes Conrad Exciting news, people. The pet license I requisitioned for Nibbler Morgana has arrived.

Leela Hermes, that's sweet. I didn't know you cared about Nibbler Morgana.

Hermes Conrad Dream on, woman. I'd like to put the little bastard in a sack and toss the sack in a river and hurl the river into space, but I do like filling out forms!

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Guild Wars 2 on Steam would get a date instead of "coming soon"

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Add me for the monthly challenge for The Room! - https://steamcommunity.com/id/stallionfree/stats/288160/?tab=achievements

Very excited for Old Sins, will hopefully work through that and The Room VR this month.

I've finally already done of the challenges.

I've fully completed The Room and Room Two. Which reminds me, I'm near the end of Room Three, must finish that before getting on to Manifold Garden.

I'm currently playing through Strange Brigade and now and gain "art of rally". Strange Brigade is OK. Performance is excellent, so that's good at least. "art of rally" is good but the performance is really bad, for something you'd think should run well on a potato.

And added to the OP!

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
You missed a step. Futurama knows the score.

Hermes Conrad Exciting news, people. The pet license I requisitioned for Nibbler Morgana has arrived.

Leela Hermes, that's sweet. I didn't know you cared about Nibbler Morgana.

Hermes Conrad Dream on, woman. I'd like to put the little bastard in a sack and toss the sack in a river and hurl the river into space, but I do like filling out forms!

Ah, I knew I missed a step!

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Just built a new PC this week after 6 years, so only AAA games for me this month (and Path of Exile of course). Starting with Control.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Hah, not gonna buy this EA, I only got to level 65 on the last one! No costumes worth the money.....

MjE7jrp.png

And sold! Bless you EA!

Status
Not open for further replies.