• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Is it possible to view my time played statistic anywhere for Doom Eternal on Game Pass? I don't see it on the xbox app, or in game, or on xbox.com.

I've not used Game Pass but I believe if you go to the achievement area you should be able to find time played? It's worked like that for me for Xbox games at least.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
For a definition of alive, yes. I think it recently came out on consoles? 111 viewers on twitch right now.

I don't know what either of those are. Rogue Company sounds like the secondary title of a Ubisoft game.
Rogue Company is a team-based multiplayer shooter that exists somewhere on EGS. I think it's free to play?

Rocket Arena was a multiplayer shooter that was one of EA Originals games showcased at the Not E3 this year.

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue Company is a team-based multiplayer shooter that exists somewhere on EGS. I think it's free to play?

Rocket Arena was a multiplayer shooter that was one of EA Originals games showcased at the Not E3 this year.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah, Rogue Company was that genericass shooter on a Nintendo Direct, sure sure sure
I've like seen three trailers for this game as the year went by and still could not remember its existence.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
I need to participate more!
Kinda want Cyberpunk... But, I also want a new graphics card before I get it.
My 1080 will probably be good enough, but I want to get a peek at dat raytracing.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I've not used Game Pass but I believe if you go to the achievement area you should be able to find time played? It's worked like that for me for Xbox games at least.
That may be console only? I've looked in the games achievements area on the xbox app on Windows, and on the xbox.com website, and it just shows the achievements progress, not time played.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I know erekiddo and chat with them from time to time. They're OK. it'd be that umm...electric ape pokemon as their avatar at least. If that's the same user, they're good.
Alt. check to see which friends you and they have in common; if I am common then it means they are reputable respectable non-Australian people.

it's fucking Carue from One Piece

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
That may be console only? I've looked in the games achievements area on the xbox app on Windows, and on the xbox.com website, and it just shows the achievements progress, not time played.
Try the "Xbox Console Companion" app for that. Shows my time played for all Xbox games I played (besides Flight Simulator somehow).

Freezard

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in for Little Nightmares 2 demo. Lots of games with no price reduction though (Control!) :(

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I believe there are some third party apps you can use to manage steam cloud data. I had to use one to fix a baldur's gate save corruption issue once. May be worth a look!

I only found the one called Steam Cloud File Manager, but it didn't work for me unfortunately :(
Still, I've found a few workarounds thanks to XR and Ganado.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Now you gotta be kidding me. Someone released a multiplayer shooter called The Cycle? For real?
Yeah, I think that's the new Yager game where you're a space merc going down to a hostile planet to mine stuff, kill bugs and competing players.

It's also on EGS, and it shares a similar art style to Dauntless and Spellbreak.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Hm, yeah, I noticed quite a few games actually don't have the playtime stat under the achievements tab. I hate how Microsoft as a big software company is still so bad in all their gaming efforts...

I've always been a Xbox guy since the original (still have my 360/X1X on my desk) but it's unreal how bad they are on the PC front. I don't understand it at all. I don't care if you just copy Steam, just make it not a gigantic headache smh.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
The funny thing is, 90% of those can still be run afterwards, as long as you run the .exe from your Steam directory, instead of launching thru steam. Especially for Unity titles.
Huh. I'd have thought Steam would self-destruct them. Cool to know.
I've always been a Xbox guy since the original (still have my 360/X1X on my desk) but it's unreal how bad they are on the PC front. I don't understand it at all. I don't care if you just copy Steam, just make it not a gigantic headache smh.
Yeah, it's still not good. I had to find another solution to play Gamepass games on my phone since they have remote play for Xbox, but not PC. Granted, that did lead to me finding Moonlight which works a lot better than Steam Remote Play, but still.

Veidt

Oct 27, 2017
The limited time demo thing is always so weird to me.

These time limited demos are meant to function as the typical "event demo" you would find on a physical conference like Gamescom. A lot of the demos released in this manner have actually been builds that were previously showcased (or meant to be showcased) at those events. This allows developers to gather player feedback in a timely manner, without the need to commit a lot of resources into releasing and supporting a fully fledged demo, something that requires a lot more work and comes with a higher set of expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.