• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png
Tbh, the most interesting part of that is the growth (thanks Nzyme32 ), If we look at 2015 with GTAV which also saw a similar curve:
89Uh4pn.png

That gives:
LzcdsvO.png

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

We're dealing with two-year exclusivity windows now.

Edit:
Nvm. That only counts for "other consoles".

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So how about my 970, will Cyberpunk be playable at lowest settings 1080p? I guess I can return it to Steam if its unplayable. Who knows when I will be able to get my hands on a 3080 and a 5000 series CPU.

data

Oct 25, 2017

We're dealing with two-year exclusivity windows now.

Edit:
Nvm. That only counts for "other consoles".

Yeah I'm hoping it really just means console exclusive.

It wouldn't make sense to make it exclusive from PC ( unless it's a first party game ). I could see EGS Exclusive or Bethesda Launcher Timed Exclusive if they really wanted to go that route which I doubt

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
That Way-out Josef fella said " Fuck movies " at the VGA's and a year later cinema is dead .
What dark powers does he hold .

Last edited:

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
After reading these impressions it seems CDPR's idea of cyberpunk is quite literally "Wow!! Cool future!!". 😴

While that seems to be case, to be honest this always kinda seemed like a people-in-the-know bubble type of criticism, 90% of the audience has never played anything with Blade Runner aesthetics in a AAA game, and fairly surface level Cyberpunk stuff is still going to be novel to them, even if that may be played out to actual fans of cyberpunk in general.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Wallace and Gromit and Strongbad Telltale games are back on Steam.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Fucking great to hear about el shaddai finally coming to pc. One of the most beautiful and visually diverse games of all time with horrendous aliasing on consoles.

*takes a phone call from god*

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Killer Instinct has a Steam inventory section now that wasn't there before?

Pizzamigo

Oct 25, 2017
Good point, no point judging before we see the final product, but going forward I do think devs might have to put more thought into how RTX can change the look of a scene compared to how it looks without RTX.

I think that's a fair point tbh. Maybe they need to change some of the values of the bulb intensity with RTX in mind, as the colored bulbs in that apartment hallway don't illuminate much at all like it does with RTX off. I wonder if it's a bug, cause the color of the bounced light on the floors don't even match the bulbs color anymore hm. Bulbs red, but illuminate white on the floor. Or bulbs blue, but illuminate white on the floor in the last comparison.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I've read a single review for Cyberpunk that didn't mention bugs. Looks like they delayed it for good reason. I'm prepared for so many bugs that I'll think I'm playing Hollow Knight again.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
so I started up Tyranny and got a couple hours into it. The gold edition is about to be a freebie on EGS though, so I was wondering if I should hold off on playing through my Steam version and just play through it on Epic, if the DLCs are incorporated into the main game? I'd rather get the steam achievements, but if I'm missing out on CONTENT I'll just hold off.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
itd be cool if the increased steam bandwidth usage was because of a cyberpunk arg where cd projekt red was stealing their data

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
I'm really interested in seeing Cyberpunk run at 60+ FPS. All of the video that has been released is 30 FPS so I'm curious to see it with a higher frame rate.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Looks like 1440p ultra with RT off for my 1080 ti.

I'll get a new GPU next year and play whatever expansions there are on ultra 4K RT.

Last edited:

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Such a shame that GPU market is in such disarray, I'll have to make do with 1080Ti.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
I'm hoping for 3440x1440 at high/ultra with RT reflections only.

60fps on a 2080 super please, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.