• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Detroit Become Human's demo was nuked.

Reading online looks like some people found an exploit to make it work as the whole game, so presumably that's why it's offline. Had it downloaded this morning but can't even launch it, and it doesnt show on the game's page anymore.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
I mean similar to the finishing up of the Walking dead without Epic there wouldn't even be a Wolf Among Us 2 so there's that at least even if it's just the exclusive for a whatever period thing

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was heavily implied Epic helped fund the finale of Walking Dead so I wouldn't be surprised if they are in on the ground floor of all of the Telltale Zombie stuff.

May 30, 2018
wowow i won the d2 upgrade edition!

zGhhNUe.jpg

TheTrain

Oct 27, 2017
It will just be a temp exclusive again though.

Also:

I think so, yeah. This day and age doesn`t make sense whatsoever to go exclusive as long as they`re not paying you entirely to develop a game.
Epic isn`t clearly interested on that, if anything that reel shows the lack of perspective of Epic. They`re trying to replicate what the 2019 was/is (Even with a ``downgraded`` scale judging by what they`ve taken as exclusive), still trying to bruteforce an userbase to their store.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I couldn't watch show on Steam because it was too choppy. Page was open on my phone so I don't know if it counted XD One way or another I got nothing XD

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like Detroit Become Human's demo was nuked.

Reading online looks like some people found an exploit to make it work as the whole game, so presumably that's why it's offline. Had it downloaded this morning but can't even launch it, and it doesnt show on the game's page anymore.

same happened with heavy rain. It was like, getting denuvo authorization when launching the demo, then using a tool to convert the demo into full game and denuvo authorization kept

sheaaaa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
PSA: The last Humble Monthly (the final one before Humble Choice) has a US$5 Humble Store coupon randomly. Managed to snag Gato Roboto for free (Into the Breach is also like $1 after coupon)

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PSA: The last Humble Monthly (the final one before Humble Choice) has a US$5 Humble Store coupon randomly. Managed to snag Gato Roboto for free (Into the Breach is also like $1 after coupon)

You probably got it because one of the games wasn't in your region.

At the very least, I don't see one in mine.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most games say "92 Prizes Awarded," so they didn't even give away all 100 :(

edit: omg, you can send in a post-card >_<

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Also I wonder how long it will take for people to take Xbox Series X apart and put PC parts in it XD

Popelady

Growth Manager at Splash Damage
Verified
Mar 11, 2019
Sorry for confusion I was thinking about Coffee Stain. It happens when you write things at 5 in the morning :D
Ah no stress, I've been up since 6am becuase our bloody website decided this morning not to play ball, and its now 5:44am the next day. Can i sleep yet??

TheTrain

Oct 27, 2017
THQ doesn't own Bossa. Bossa isn't actually owned by anyone, we used to be owned by Shine, but we bought ourselves back and now we're not owned by anyone.
Ehi there, good luck to you and all the studio! Even though, as you already have probably seen, a lot of us are (At least I`m) deeply against what Epic is trying to do I wanted to wish you the best of luck out there.
See you with a game thats aligned with what my tastes are (I don`t like these kind of sim, sorry) and, hopefully, on a platform that I like to use.
Be strong!
Worlds Adrift was RAD. Let`s hope that you can go back to it one day or another.

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
So is Maneater exclusive or not? The steam page doesn't mention dates but the game hasn't been listed as EGS exclusive in the press release.

sredgrin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The plot of Dragon Quest Buidlers 2's second major island is way too horny for the type of game it is.

1 gift from alr1ght

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from alr1ght alr1ght!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: GRIS - Won by Toast Toast (66 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.