• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Nvidia Drivers that enable DXR on Pascal cards are out. You can download 3 DXR demos including Atomic Hearts demo.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I downloaded and run Atomic Hearts Ray-racing demo. My poor GTX1060 managed to run it at like 10FPS average at 1080p XD

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Skimmed through a couple of previews and reviews, and I'm not sure that I understand the structure of this game? It's a regular linear campaign in the game? Or is it rogulelite/roguelike and meant to be replayable?

So I haven't bought it, but I probably will later today. I pulled this from the Steam page description though:

• RECOVER & REPLAY - Sometimes failure is the best path to winning. Progressively explore the procedurally generated world, and grow stronger and learn more with each defeat, taking your loot with you even after death.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Neat. So then what's Sega gonna announce @ the PC Gaming show?

I still need to buy Kiwami ( I generally wait for these re-releases to be in the 20 CAD range), but i'll continue buying them, even though God knows when I'll have time to play any of these games.

Incidentally, anyone use DLGamer before? It has a really good price on Nier Automata right now...

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Now what's next? 6 or 3,4,5 remastered?
I think we'd get Yakuza 6 first.

I still need to buy Kiwami ( I generally wait for these re-releases to be in the 20 CAD range), but i'll continue buying them, even though God knows when I'll have time to play any of these games.

Incidentally, anyone use DLGamer before? It has a really good price on Nier Automata right now...
Judgement and prob. Sakura Wars I guess. Very slim chance of some Atlus games.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017

I am certain the PC Gaming show will be a shit-show this year. PC Gamer is the main-sponsor/organizer and you can bet that EPIC will be a co-sponsor.
Will be interesting to see if Day9 (a cool dude) can survive the audience backlash when he announces several epic moneyhats.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
Ouch, dem requirements for Kiwami 2
2019-04-11_173114.jpg

And regional price is bad again, Sega continue to disappoint.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
In SEGA-related news, it seems SEGA is replacing anything published under Atlus USA on Steam. Could it mean Atlus USA will focus on console publishing while SEGA takes over the PC side?? Could bode well for getting Atlus IPs on other platforms especially PC.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Nice to see Kiwami 2 confirmed, and releasing soon. Price is very fair as well. First Yakuza release on PC I haven't played already!

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I am certain the PC Gaming show will be a shit-show this year. PC Gamer is the main-sponsor/organizer and you can bet that EPIC will be a co-sponsor.
Will be interesting to see if Day9 (a cool dude) can survive the audience backlash when he announces several epic moneyhats.

Oh, for sure. I expect at least 60% of titles there to be EGS exclusives.
Sega's port announcements are probably one of the only reasons to watch it. I still haven't decided if I'll take the day off on Monday to watch the conferences or not.

Oct 25, 2017
if he's not scared of commandlines he can use youtube-dl
Haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My dad is the kinda dad who asks questions like "Does E-Mail still work when there is no internet"?
So, this is not gonna work for him. But thanks ;)

He would probably be scared the moment he sees the cmd because it looks way too much like he is hacking something.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
While I'm waiting to get paid so that I can justify buying Sekiro (I've got 2 long weekends coming up, so W00t!), I'm bouncing between a bunch of games. I still have Thi4f installed, but after messing with the first "open section" of The City, I really don't feel compelled to do the second story mission- nu-Gareth just isn't interesting enough for me to care.

I tried Grey Goo, finally. Got to the first mission where I encounter the Goo, and got overrun quickly as the Beta. I'm not sure I like the modular base construction and resource gathering model, some restrictions feel a bit arbitrary to me. Maybe I just need to be in the "not-after-work" mindset to get into it though.

Instead I started going through my GOG catalogue and ended up playing "Dust: Elysian Tail" . It's a game rated 10+, and it looks and sounds like an early 2000s Saturday morning cartoon, but the combat's pretty decent and flashy, and the anthropomorphic animals remind me of Monolith's "Captain Claw"- i.e., THE BEST PC PLATFORMER OF ALL TIME. It actually feels perfect to kill a few hours a day after work. And apparently it was originally published by Microsoft back in the day? Go figure.

PaulSane

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll wait for a deep discount for Kiwami 2. I bought the first two games at full price, but I feel like I should stop doing that for Sega games altogether since they don't feel like we're deserving regional pricing here, and the only way to voice my concerns that might actually be noticed is to vote with my wallet :(

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
I think I'll wait for a deep discount for Kiwami 2. I bought the first two games at full price, but I feel like I should stop doing that for Sega games altogether since they don't feel like we're deserving regional pricing here, and the only way to voice my concerns that might actually be noticed is to vote with my wallet :(
I feel your pain =(

Status
Not open for further replies.