• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Metal Slug 3:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Metal Slug X:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I have played so many VR games and not once did I have to grab stuff behind my back without looking at them.

Pulling arrow from quiver is one example. I also saw few games where you are reloading guns by tapping on your hip or something like that. Inside-out tracking is still very limited and it will probably be limited forever. It is fine for some games and experiences but for full immersion i don't think that it will ever be enough.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Pulling arrow from quiver is one example. I also saw few games where you are reloading guns by tapping on your hip or something like that. Inside-out tracking is still very limited and it will probably be limited forever. It is fine for some games and experiences but for full immersion i don't think that it will ever be enough.

Current gen inside out tracking is not just "losing connection when you dont look at it". If you put the controller at your hip or if you move it back with some power, the technology tries to calculate where you would have stopped it.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Current gen inside out tracking is not just "losing connection when you dont look at it". If you put the controller at your hip or if you move it back with some power, the technology tries to calculate where you would have stopped it.

It is still not as precise as with trackers. Especially Lighthouse ones.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
You deserve the censored version just as much as we do, YOU GAVE US HITLER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Hey there. We denied him even position as a painter, and he was basically forced to leave our country as a complete failure. You guys made him head of state. It's on you.

Like in the old adage:
If you can't make it in Vienna, just topple the Weimar Republic.

JD3Nine

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Texas, United States
Haha. Same as Metro. People will pay to avoid the EGS ( Uplay too I guess ) if they are given the chance. Expect more of these late deals to give Steam users time to buy before they remove the game.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
unknown.png

Been waiting for this on discount

Have fun. I think there's a decent argument that White March as a whole is the best story arc in either game.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Have fun. I think there's a decent argument that White March as a whole is the best story arc in either game.
It's not an argument. It's the absolute truth. In fact, the story line is so good, it's a shame that it's only in a DLC that presumably many haven't played, and which is barely referenced in the sequel at all.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
what even currency is shown on epic games store?

Just out of curiousity I wanted to see how much they were charging for The Division 2 (uplay charges tax in canada) and it says "59.99". 59.99 what?

I figured it'd have to tell me if I got as far as adding to cart but then it just says "loading your order" forever and never does anything.

59.99 CAD is a good deal, 59.99 USD is not... so I guess I should assume it's USD.

TheTrain

Oct 27, 2017
what even currency is shown on epic games store?

Just out of curiousity I wanted to see how much they were charging for The Division 2 (uplay charges tax in canada) and it says "59.99". 59.99 what?

I figured it'd have to tell me if I got as far as adding to cart but then it just says "loading your order" forever and never does anything.

59.99 CAD is a good deal, 59.99 USD is not... so I guess I should assume it's USD.
They charge in usd all over the world

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I take note, thanks m8
Now that I think about it...

How the hell do they support the South Korean Won IF THEY DONT HAVE THE KOREA GAME RELEASE STUFF THAT TRELLO SAYS? A thing who is TBD:

Support the release of store titles in Korea, including local ratings and currently live free titles.

Otherwise, it is important to notice that their strategy on regional pricing is different, as not offering regional currency can lead to big issues, for instance when your currency is volatile (or just when you ask for refunds).

Status
Not open for further replies.