• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tombstone for Orange should say:

• Windows ME is a good operating system

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • UN Ambassador for PC Gaming

Votes: 34 13.3%
  • Report this Orange man

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Still thinks PC Gaming is dead

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • ༼ つ ▀̿_▀̿ ༽つ (I have no idea if this one is allowed)

Votes: 57 22.3%
  • nice thread btw :)

Votes: 91 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Shlooter for next month's title, got it.

Shloot Shloot!
560797375443238923.png

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
JaseC What would you say is the best VPN in terms of the amount of servers, connection quality and value?

I'm subbed to PureVPN myself. IIRC, there'll be no more three-year plan sales going forward, but there are specials on two-year plans every now and then, and the only Steam Store region not currently covered is Uruguay.

Edit: I should note that cross-region purchasing is literally the only reason I have a sub, so I can't comment on download/upload speeds or whether it's a good option for circumventing regional restrictions on streaming services and the like.

Last edited:

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
You guys aren't seeing the big picture. By featuring the design of an unknown DeviantArt artist, they are paying them lots and lots in EXPOSURE.

"Buy Mivey, they didn't even reference the person they got their design from!", you might say. Well, duh, they knew that clever people on Twitter would find out and thus make this seem much more scandalous, and thus ensure that the original artists gets even more attention. It's all so selfless of Epic.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
You guys aren't seeing the big picture. By featuring the design of an unknown DeviantArt artist, they are paying them lots and lots in EXPOSURE.

"Buy Mivey, they didn't even reference the person they got their design from!", you might say. Well, duh, they knew that clever people on Twitter would find out and thus make this seem much more scandalous, and thus ensure that the original artists gets even more attention. It's all so selfless of Epic.
Im awaiting Sergey or Sweeney making a variation on this same argument.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean I've played those game way too many times to be excited. Just happy that they are finally outside Nintendo/Mobile platforms.

Deleted member 15476

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They certainly don't have as many shitty gimmicks during trials as danganronpa games do. Not to mention the god-tier soundtrack 😍

Deleted member 15476

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Playing DGS right now I wish they had done something more than a remaster. Game looks awesome, even on the 3DS.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
My PC died as I was playing SAO Hollow Fragment and won't boot up anymore, I swapped to my old rig with Ubuntu on it.
Guess I'll start looking into buying the parts for a new PC, meanwhile I'll be joining the Linux team, so time to download SAO and give Proton a shot.

Deleted member 15476

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It has a gold rating on protondb, with the only "borked" review being someone that had very old drivers installed https://www.protondb.com/app/638650
edit: Also the reason the Haswell iGPU user needed the DX11 workaround is because the Vulkan implementation isn't complete in that generation of iGPUs.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like I waited too long. I was going to see if anyone wanted to go half on a BOGO Risk of Rain 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.