• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
c41.gif

The month of Smarch lives up to its vileness by featuring a lot of interesting releases both from big publishers and indies.
The games shown here include titles entering or leaving Early Access & expansions along with a few February titles you may have missed out on.

If you want to discuss or have any questions regarding PC gaming, please take note of these handy threads!
PC Builders Thread
Gaming Laptop Discussion Thread
Resetera SteamERA Group

First up are releases that don't have a Steam page or release yet-
Winning Post 9
The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 4
The Division 2

Flower is also available on Epic Game Store & GOG.com

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this is an amazing month.

The Textorcist demo totally sold me on the premise, and the fights are awesome, but there are sooo many cutscenes. I don't know why but even skipping them bothers me.

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Interesting month to say the least. Might buy Katana Zero asap, and soon Ace Combat 7. Already picked up Kiwami (but not done with 0). Also interested in The Occupation, Tech Support, Steins;Gate LBP, Sunless Skies, Rainswept and Left Alive.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I backed Truberbrook on Kickstarter so I'll be getting that for sure. Considering the Occupation as well.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
RPG section is a bit disappointing, but otherwise looks like a very solid month. Definitely looking forward to Sekiro, DMC V and a handful of smaller games like Baba is You

TheZodiacAge

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is this list missing the Division 2 or am i just blind?

Because this is the biggest Game of March and will completely overshadow the others especially those not called DMC5 and Sekiro.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've already pre-ordered DMCV and Sekiro.

Caligula Effect Overdose & Left Alive are coming out in March too. Fantastic start to the year already.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Can't wait for Outward and Toe Jam & Earl Back in the Groove. Undead Horde looks fun might have to get that as well. Lol at Night Shade port.

AvernOffset

May 6, 2018
What a stacked month. I'm in for Sekiro, DMCV, Baba is You, and Glass Masquerade 2 at the very least. Possibly also in for Xenonauts 2, Left Alive, The Occupation, Generation Zero, and The Caligula Effect.

Thanks for putting this together, Tizoc.

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered Sekiro with that €5 off discount in the lunar sale event, and that's all I have for this month. DMC V seems interesting but I haven't played the previous entries so I'm not getting that one now.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Getting Dead or Alive 6, Dissidia FF NT, Left Alive, Sekiro, DmC 5 and "Atelier" Nelke. What a month lol.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
Whoa thanks OP, I preordered Tropico 6 a while ago so I was just waiting for that to come out this month until I saw that West of Loathing has some new DLC!!

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I'm interested in quite a few games here but to the wishlist they go.

Like, The Occupation seems pretty interesting.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry for posting this question here but I recently built a new rig with the following specs
  1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  2. GPU: MSI GeForce GTX1060 6GB (ARMOR 6G OCV1)
  3. RAM: HyperX Fury Red 16GB DDR4-3200MHz
  4. Hard Drive: SSD 750p 512GB

Is this enough to run all the current games like the ones above in 1080p/60?
It doesn't have to be ultra settings but I don't want low either.