• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cloud_Strife

Nov 23, 2018
Bought these games. I wish Dark souls remastered was included in this offer.

ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack
DeadCore
Hexodius
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition
Tales of Berseria

TOTAL (5 items): $23.69

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
This feels pretty good.

CrAFYTQ.png

Dingotech

Oct 25, 2017
What's the US price that people see for the following combo of games? (no humble discount)
It feels like the US to Aussie conversion is killing me.

DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin AU$12.25
Tales of Berseria™ AU$11.14
Tales of Symphonia AU$4.45
Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom AU$13.37
DARK SOULS™ III AU$13.37

Total: AU$54.58

xillyriax

Game Test Analyst
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California, USA
What's the US price that people see for the following combo of games? (no humble discount)
It feels like the US to Aussie conversion is killing me.

DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin AU$12.25
Tales of Berseria™ AU$11.14
Tales of Symphonia AU$4.45
Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom AU$13.37
DARK SOULS™ III AU$13.37

Total: AU$54.58

About $34.50 US

Last edited:

Dingotech

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for that. So the FX conversion is only a few cents worse than the market rate.

The low AUD isn't helping, and the games I've picked are a bit more expensive vs. the others people are sharing here.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for someone or multiple to go in on a bundle. You can only get 1 copy of the game, so I'm going to get Dark Souls 3 Deluxe and DBZ Xenoverse 2.
I have someone that wants DB Fighterz and SoulCalibur VI. Anyone else want to fill in the 5th? Can also choose more than 5 but they must all be unique.
You pay me the cost of the game through paypal friends and family, so no fees. I'm US Dollars.

You can see my reputation is good through the B/S/T feedback thread. https://www.resetera.com/search/1877320/?q=domthybomb&t=post&c[thread]=505&o=date

Last edited:

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for someone or multiple to go in on a bundle. You can only get 1 copy of the game, so I'm going to get Dark Souls 3 Deluxe and DBZ Xenoverse 2.
I have someone that wants DB Fighterz and SoulCalibur VI. Anyone else want to fill in the 5th? Can also choose more than 5 but they must all be unique.
You pay me the cost of the game through paypal friends and family, so no fees. I'm US Dollars.

You can see my reputation is good through the B/S/T feedback thread. https://www.resetera.com/search/1877320/?q=domthybomb&t=post&c[thread]=505&o=date

Hmm at how much would Sword Art Online Hollow Realization come out then in $?

storaføtter

Oct 26, 2017

I be willing to fill in the 5th with Tales of Berseria if you still lacking a 5th spot.

Edit: okay see you already found someone

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get a bigger discount...anyone intereted in Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince's Edition or any of the tales games?

You're probably not looking anymore from the age of your post, but in case I am interested in Ni no Kuni II and Tales of Symphonia/Zestiria.

Edit: Disregard.

Last edited:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're probably not looking anymore from the age of your post, but in case I am interested in Ni no Kuni II and Tales of Symphonia/Zestiria.
I can add you to mine if you want, since those 3 games haven't been picked. Only thing is we would be doing a 5 person set-up, so i'm waiting on everyone paying me before buying it.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
No dark souls remastered?

Right now I'd get Dark souls 2, Dark Souls 3, Tekken 7 and....

Anyways it's a great deal

OldDirtyGamer

Apr 14, 2019
I got 5 games, playing Tales of Berseria now...this game is really good. Only tales game I played was vesperia on 360 and I really liked that. Might grab the other Tales game next

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
Purchased Soul Calibur 6 (even though i dont like to buy piecemealed fighting games) and the whole Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm saga.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Purchased:

.hack//G.U. Last Recode because, eh why not.
DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin,
again so I can replay it for the 3rd time. (360, X1 and now PC)
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time because I enjoyed the anime well enough and it came in under $5 with this sale.
Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM - The Prince's Edition
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Berseria

Came out to $32.62. I just wish DkS Remastered was on there as well.

Nakayumi

Nov 8, 2017
This is a fantastic deal. Unfortunately, living in Japan half of those games are not on the list. Really want to get my hands on Ni No Kuni 2 for that price.

If I'd buy the bundle with a VPN, would I be able to unlock the Steam keys I receive here in Japan? Or are keys region bound these days...?

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
I got 5 games, playing Tales of Berseria now...this game is really good. Only tales game I played was vesperia on 360 and I really liked that. Might grab the other Tales game next
dont get Zestiria though, that game is ass. just watch the anime, its actually quite good - Tales of Zestiria X. Plot is almost exactly the same as the game but better

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
28€:

Sword Art Online: Lost Song
ARCADE GAMES SERIES 3-in-1 Pack
Little Witch Academia : Chamber of Time
MY HERO ONE'S JUSTICE
NARUTO STORM 4 : Road to Boruto Expansion
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Complete Edition (Key Only)
New Gundam Breaker
TEKKEN 7 Retail Season Pass

That'd be cool with me, has anyone picked One Piece: Unlimited World Red by chance?

I finished it on PC and its clearly a handheld game. Compared to the other Unlimited games on Wii, the game really had really really small areas and it really felt far more like a handheld game than a console/PC game. I didnt really like it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
If you spent more than $30 on this BYOB, go to 'Missions' from the account drop down and claim at least the $3 instore credit code.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
This is a fantastic deal. Unfortunately, living in Japan half of those games are not on the list. Really want to get my hands on Ni No Kuni 2 for that price.

If I'd buy the bundle with a VPN, would I be able to unlock the Steam keys I receive here in Japan? Or are keys region bound these days...?

Use a VPN, I live in Tokyo and VPNd it and it worked. Got T7+SP, SC6, and something else and it all worked.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I just want to say thank you to OP for bringing this deal to my attention. Took advantage of it and picked up 5 games. Thanks.

Miles Davis

Alt account
Banned
Jun 22, 2019
Been thinking about this, but not really sure I actually want to play any of these games. I would like the Ni No Kuni bundle for cheaper, but then again it has so many detractors I am not sure I would enjoy the game.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Still trying to figure out if .hack is worth it. I've yet to pull the trigger for this reason alone.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
wait what? I can get Far Cry 5 and New Dawn for dirt?
Humble have a sale going on atm, but only bandi namco games are part of this 'build your bundle' offer. Ubisoft titles were put on sale same time as this offer went up and going by their site they end at the same time (less than 60 hours from now)

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
oh huh I was actually looking to get Tekken 7 on PC. Might have to check this out when I get home.

edit: Hmmm actually looks like the choices are fairly limited. Probably because I am in Japan....

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
oh huh I was actually looking to get Tekken 7 on PC. Might have to check this out when I get home.

edit: Hmmm actually looks like the choices are fairly limited. Probably because I am in Japan....
Use a vpn :x
You can top up on humble store credit before switching to vpn and buying.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Humble have a sale going on atm, but only bandi namco games are part of this 'build your bundle' offer. Ubisoft titles were put on sale same time as this offer went up and going by their site they end at the same time (less than 60 hours from now)
Aww, bummer.

The two games together is $40, not too bad either way.