• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
What makes it more hilarious is his "look at us, who would have thought..." reference.

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
I thought it was pretty poignant. Kind of gives you a little existential crisis when you start questioning what really makes you, "you".
Hilariously, it took me 50 minutes to reply to this because I just spent 45 minutes with the therapist discussing how I can handle all the existential crises in the world at the moment. (I am good at small problems. Greenland melting and systemic racism and COVID and the fall of the republic, et al. will be what sends me to the asylum.)

Maybe I'll have a Paul Rudd movie night to snap the spell. : ) Haven't watched I Love You Man in a long time. Maybe that one.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Hilariously, it took me 50 minutes to reply to this because I just spent 45 minutes with the therapist discussing how I can handle all the existential crises in the world at the moment. (I am good at small problems. Greenland melting and systemic racism and COVID and the fall of the republic, et al. will be what sends me to the asylum.)

tenor.gif

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I've never empathized more with anything in my life than I do that "UGH!"

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019

Maybe I'll have a Paul Rudd movie night to snap the spell. : ) Haven't watched I Love You Man in a long time. Maybe that one.

I was just trying to find a clip of when he kicks the door and crushes his nephew's fingers!

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
"yeet" is at the younger end of millennials, and also used by gen z.

Source: my gf who is younger than me

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Paul Rudd is an absolute treasure. It's a shame his schedule stopped him from reprising the role of Tommy Doyle in Halloween Kills.

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing Sean was the actual cameo, he shows early in the first video posted but at the end of the longer version.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, Ant-Man! Saving the world from Thanos and Covid. Truly the hero we need.