• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Brought to you by certified young person Paul Rudd.

Oct 30, 2017
He and Sean really did seem to have a bromance going on during that Hot Ones episode. Rudd exudes charm though so I imagine Sean became enamored immediately.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Posting for posterity:
bKSCqwN.png

Kittenz

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
I've had a crush on Paul Rudd since 1998. Really my only "famous person" crush ever. And that was before he buffed out for Marvel.

I love him.

Please post more. Yes this is the saddest, most pathetic post ever. 2020, y'all.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Paul Rudd seems way too likable.

It shouldn't bother me but it does.

He's up there with Tom Hanks, Tony Hawk, and Keanu Reeves in extremely likable white dudes.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
who the fuck is paul rudd? maybe get a real celeb like celery man to get us to wear our masks otherwise who cares

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Good shit lol.

Paul Rudd definitely makes me feel not so bad about aging. We can all aspire to be as certifiably young as Paul Rudd.

YEET THE VIRUS

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think "yeet" is more of a Gen Z thing.

Rudd's millenial credentials are now officially in question.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I've had a crush on Paul Rudd since 1998. Really my only "famous person" crush ever. And that was before he buffed out for Marvel.

I love him.

Please post more. Yes this is the saddest, most pathetic post ever. 2020, y'all.

Did you see Living With Yourself? I was surprised by how much I ended up liking it.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
This was great but how do we get the credit to Cuomo taken out of it?

Because fuck that guy.