• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Paul Rudd is in final negotiations to join Sony's latest installment of "Ghostbusters."

The announcement will be made shortly at the Ghostbusters Fan Fest, presented by Wizard World, on the Sony Pictures lot.

Sources tell Variety Rudd will play a teacher in the film.

Jason Reitman, whose father Ivan Reitman directed the original "Ghostbusters," will step into the director's chair. He co-wrote the screenplay with Gil Kenan and plans to shoot the film later this summer. "Ghostbusters 2020" is expected to hit theaters in summer of next year.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
ImpressionableBreakableGannet-size_restricted.gif

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's nice that we're doing this but couldn't we have done this while Harold Ramis was still alive?

ThatRebel

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I had forgotten they were making another Ghostbusters like this but I'm hype now. Paul Rudd is great. I'm probably one of the few people that wishes they would do a sequel to the last one though. Was it as great as the original two? No, but I laughed and enjoyed it for what it was.

Deleted member 11182

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
McCarthy was a good idea also but the movie sucked. It amazes me when studios are still having so much trouble putting some wit and freshness into their films.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if he'll be the new Akroyd/Ray type character or more of a new Moranis/Louis...

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
So he's gonna be someones dad right? Isn't this about kid Ghostbusters? He's totally going to be someones dad