• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What if the show was only intended to go one season and he's THE ULTIMATE TROLL?

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fucking fist bumping the air right now lol yesssss!

I hope we get more insight into their close relationship, which was always left ambiguous. I'd also love to see her and Q get some dialogue together. Guinan is such a cool and interesting character.

Awesome, Guinan rocks.

Now bring back Wesley, you fucks!

*ducks*

I would totally love to see Wesley back as the new Traveler.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I really think she was missed from the films post generations, especially in regards to The Borg.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Heck yeah, this is awesome! Whoopi was sooooo good as Guinan! Her friendship with Picard aside, she also had some of the best speeches on the show. I'll never forget what she said to Picard in "The Measure of a Man" when he was distressed over Data's trial:

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Get Will Wheaton on it so he can stop ruining audiobooks.

Was on audible the other day and they've seriously replaced The Martians narrator with him.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am shocked she wasn't one of the first asked back, Picard and her had a pretty unique relatioship