• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to this. I believe they said a beta might be coming for the PS4 and I wonder if that timeframe is relating to that or the proper launch?

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Let's hope the delays mean that the game will launch in a good state. Looking forward to it.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Big treat for you PS4 folks. Easily one of the best isometric loot based games and it's a gift that just keeps giving.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I might just dive back into the pc version at this point. Really want to play.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
"For the PS4 launch we expect mid-March is likely"

giphy.gif

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Really looking forward to it... So, for a newcomer what's worth spending money on?

Map and currency stash tabs are essential when you get to mapping. Divination, essence, and fragment tabs can be useful too to manage that stuff. You can hold off until you need them though. The supporter packs are worth buying if you like the cosmetics in them as they come with almost as much premium currency as you would get spending money on premium currency directly and you can use that to get the tabs you need.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Map and currency stash tabs are essential when you get to mapping. Divination, essence, and fragment tabs can be useful too to manage that stuff. You can hold off until you need them though. The supporter packs are worth buying if you like the cosmetics in them as they come with almost as much premium currency as you would get spending money on premium currency directly and you can use that to get the tabs you need.
Thanks. I'll look into them when the time comes.