• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Can I use my account on PC or do I have to start fresh?

AMA says no account merging or imports. PS4 version is behind the other versions and didn't start with the last update even. It even lacks some trophies from the Xbox version.

The only way you can hope for account merging is to hope for PS4 to up to date and for cross-play.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
AMA says no account merging or imports. PS4 version is behind the other versions and didn't start with the last update even.

The only way you can hope for account merging is to hope for PS4 to up to date and for cross-play.

Cool, thanks for the fast reply. That means I have to buy tabs and stuff for the ps4 version again which sucks.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
There's a free PS+ pack here with 2 items.
https://store.playstation.com/?resolve=EP4956-CUSA11782_00-PS00010000000000

Neolombax

Nov 28, 2018
Its not on the SEA PS Store...disappointed. Sad thing is, I half expected it not to be there though,

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
When I trry to get that it says:

You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s):
You already own
PlayStation®Plus Bundle
PlayStation®Plus Bundle

So I'm assuming just installing the game gives them to you automatically if you have plus, as I've played through to the first little hub in the tutorial and can see people with these items. So should they be available to me somewhere?

A_Dang

Oct 27, 2017
Western New York
I must be blind, or something, but I'm not finding it on the store right now, and the link to the bundle doesn't work...

Edit: just hoping to download it while at work to play when I get home.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Just downloaded the game and played for a bit. I made a marauder. Seems like a cool game so far. I can see myself playing this a lot. The currency still kinda confuses me, so instead of gold you get scrolls of identification?

I also got stuck in the first area haha. Cleared out the whole place, but the red wall barrier remained. The solution was weird, I had to disable the tutorial in the menu? Now it looks like I can't get the tutorial back. it seems kind of useful since this game is pretty deep

Also, the in game text is small as hell lol. There's no option to increase the font size is there?

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I'd actually get a PS4 for this. I cant enjoy these type of games with a mouse and keyboard for the life of me.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually get a PS4 for this. I cant enjoy these type of games with a mouse and keyboard for the life of me.
I'm going to get lambasted for this, but I think PoE plays better on controller than on a mouse and keyboard, I play on XBO mainly, I've tried a number of times to play it on PC too, but it just feels so clunky to play on mouse and keyboard to me.

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Canada here, it's in the store but only add to wishlist; basically refreshing every few minutes as I imagine it'll be up soon! Stoked for this game.

yckmd_

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Also I just bought that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr game on sale, and then Division 2 and now this... goodbye free time!

I'm going to get lambasted for this, but I think PoE plays better on controller than on a mouse and keyboard, I play on XBO mainly, I've tried a number of times to play it on PC too, but it just feels so clunky to play on mouse and keyboard to me.

Honestly, I'm with you here. I love the D3 controls on PS4 and play some stuff like Torchlight II with mouse/keyboard but I'm always wishing I was controlling it like D3.

I'm pumped to try PoE this way after playing a few hours on PC.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
If I could transfer over what premium tabs I've bought, I would definitely consider trying it on PS4, but if I can't its gonna be hard to rationalize trying it when I can play on PC

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
If I could transfer over what premium tabs I've bought, I would definitely consider trying it on PS4, but if I can't its gonna be hard to rationalize trying it when I can play on PC

This is my problem too. I was initially really stoked for this, but I have too much money invested in stash tabs on the PC. I don't think I could go back to not having a currency tab or a map tab. I'll probably check it out at least, but I don't see myself putting serious time into it.

Nov 14, 2017
So, on the download page for this it says "Paid PlayStation Plus required for online multiplayer". Is this a first for a F2P title on PSN?

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to trying this. Is this the next best thing in the genre next to Diablo 3?

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017

Maybe certain styles of builds in d3 this is the same especially with anything that uses decent targeting.

You will get lambasted for coming off like a controller elitist trying to be objective on a subjective preference that is largely up to people. Fastest ssf players are on the pc same for those speed racing in groups it's not even close.

If the game feels clunky on the pc just get an input you like or prefer and remap or just keep playing console. you're not required to stay on the pc which has better trading system to access as well as tools like poetrade or poecop.

in other news glad this genre is becoming more common on console nice to play with friends especially since it's a bit deeper and far more hectic than disblo or most other arpgs currently.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I always start a new character on PC and get to like the 5th node and stop playing for some reason