• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Sandwich do you choose if given the choice?

• Pastrami all day

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Cheesesteak all day

Votes: 270 72.2%
  • I would literally rather die than choose

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Pastrami just makes me wish I was eating a BBQ brisket sandwich instead (central Texas style of course)

So cheesesteak all day

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
A great pastrami sandwich is better than a Philly Cheesesteak. However, Philly Cheesesteaks tend to be more consistent from place to place, generally good, you can't say the same about pastrami sandwiches.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I have not had a good experience with cheesesteaks, and I live in Philly. You essentially have to make what is more a "grilled steak sandwich" and less a "traditional cheesesteak" for me to like one.

Because basically I'm not fucking with cheese whiz. Period. And I can barely stand provolone.

But a basic, by-the-book pastrami? Oh, can't beat that.

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
hot pastrami from baycities deli in santa monica
bay-cities-pastrami.0.0.0.jpg

oh it's so good

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
This is so easy: cheesesteaks. I could go the rest of my life without eating a single bite of pastrami and I'd be perfectly content.

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
Both lack vegetables (salad, tomato, cucumber etc. to make it crunchy and fresh).

P.S. Not an American so what do I know.