• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.gematsu.com

Action RPG Pascal’s Wager: Definitive Edition coming to PC on March 12

Publisher Giant Global and developer TipsWorks will release action RPG Pascal’s Wager: Definitive Edition for PC via Steam on March 12 for $19.99, the companies announced.
Publisher Giant Global and developer TipsWorks will release action RPG Pascal's Wager: Definitive Edition for PC via Steam on March 12, the companies announced.

The Definitive Edition includes all previously released content from the game, and is available at a 10 percent-off early purchase price until March 26.

Pascal's Wager first launched for iOS via the App Store in January 2020, followed by Android via Google Play in June 2020.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That is one of the most soul like games i ever saw
and by soul like i mean soul copy =P

Has anyone played on mobile ? is it good ?

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
I can see myself picking this up for the right price. Hopefully it's a good port.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Either way, it looks like a really good dark souls clone with a setting thats Bloodborne-ish with dated graphics which is fine coming from a mobile game. But its looking like a really good PC port and if the price is right i might snag it at launch.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I won't lie, I worry about the mobile origins. I struggle to imagine a good Souls-like with touch screen controls, and recent indie Souls-like have been underwhelming in general (last one that really impressed me was Salt and Sanctuary, though Ashen was decent too). But I'll keep an eye out and I hope it's good 🙏