• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't this girl also get caught for selling her underwear last year? Yeah, real class act.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Didn't this girl also get caught for selling her underwear last year? Yeah, real class act.
Not gonna hate her for that. If someone is sad and pathetic enough to want to pay her for them, why not make a buck?

How can you tell if someone on Twitch has been banned? She's not been back for 3 days and now on Twitter she claims people are coming to her home and harassing her neighbors when they find out she's not home.

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna hate her for that. If someone is sad and pathetic enough to want to pay her for them, why not make a buck?

How can you tell if someone on Twitch has been banned? She's not been back for 3 days and now on Twitter she claims people are coming to her home and harassing her neighbors when they find out she's not home.

You wouldn't be able to search for her channel if she was banned.

Gankzymcfly

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I really wasn't, at least it wasn't my intention to be. A day later I can see I was upset at the way the first few pages of this thread went. After reading your post a day later, being a bit more calm I admit that comment shouldn't have been directed at you. My sincere apologies.
No worries, it happens.

Dyna

Nov 1, 2017
Finland
i2Y2yIl.png

Wow. This is apparently a screenshot from her Discord channel. Not even going to act surprised, Twitch proves how absolutely and utterly incompetent they are yet again when it comes to these incidents. Embarrassing.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The vodka bit is really cruel. There are also better ways to get a cat off your lap than throwing him over your own head, like off to the side for instance. Regardless of it landing on its feet he could easily hurt himself like that, she wasn't even seeing his trajectory. Plus pets aren't really meant to be thrown around, regardless of how agile they are.

Last edited:

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
i2Y2yIl.png

Wow. This is apparently a screenshot from her Discord channel. Not even going to act surprised, Twitch proves how absolutely and utterly incompetent they are yet again when it comes to these incidents. Embarrassing.
What Twitch and Alinity obviously doing now is stay lowkey in the mean time let most attention of this fade away slowly over time then proceeds as normal again on Twitch

Big_Erk

Oct 27, 2017
Chief's Kingdom
Yeah, behaviour like that tell me she likes to fart in mouths without consent.
This had me dying. Reminded me of years ago, a good friend of mine was at home plying videogames in the nude. He bent over to pick something up and his wife came up behind him and reached between his legs to cup his junk to startle him. Well she startled him alright and he let a big one rip right in her face. He never let her live it down.

On topic, giving the cat vodka is pretty stupid. The toss looked relatively harmless though.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fake discord pictures are nothing new on the livestreamfails reddit so im pretty sure thats a fake too

nobody is stupid enough to write that shit down

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
i2Y2yIl.png

The cat isn't making twitch any money so of course they don't care.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
twitch should just perm ban her or take away partnership,banning them for a few days or a month does not work because of the big return streams they do and get all that lost money in a single day

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea she was still relevant. And after the slap on the wrist they gave Dr. Disrespect for his previous stunts, I expect nothing from Twitch.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fake discord pictures are nothing new on the livestreamfails reddit so im pretty sure thats a fake too

nobody is stupid enough to write that shit down

Admittedly, what doesn't help is that there isn't anything being done to take care of it. While I won't justify if it is indeed a fake, Twitch's lack of action is telling in itself alone.

EDIT: I think what kinda hurts me the most is knowing the cat has an owner like this, and the fact there doesn't appear to be anything done (or what CAN be done) to get the said cat out of the situation. Even if she does get her Twitch suspended, what does that ultimately mean for said cat? I hate this shit so damn much...

Last edited:

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Well she said she sold it a long time ago when she needed money in college before her streaming, and it was a coincidence that the guy had emailed her recently.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This is Alinity we are talking about she is almost impervious to bans. She should get a 30 day at minimum for this imo but Twitch moderation is run by a fraternity of cliques and clout chasers. You got mods who are friends with certain streamers or have axes to grind with others. It's a very immature and inconsistent group with what seems like very little oversight. Bans are all over the place in term length and are rarely even handed. I am waiting for the expose' of how Twitch is run behind the scenes.
I mean something similar to this bs, Mizkif and Esfand both got a week long ban for something which legitimately wasn't on them, and on the person who got them banned actually broke TOS while talking to her chat about it, and she legitimately got not a single strike not even a slap on the wrist for it.

Meanwhile they lost 3 months worth of bounties because of what she did.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Downplaying Animal Abuse.
The first one is harmless. There's no excuse for the alcohol one, poor cat.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean something similar to this bs, Mizkif and Esfand both got a week long ban for something which legitimately wasn't on them, and on the person who got them banned actually broke TOS while talking to her chat about it, and she legitimately got not a single strike not even a slap on the wrist for it.

Meanwhile they lost 3 months worth of bounties because of what she did.
i mean some dude dropped a fish by accident and the dude got banned for it

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
Even with all the previous bans theres still people trying to defend the tossing of the cat? doesnt matter if landed well or you think is harmless, YOU DONT TOSS AWAY YOUR PETS. YOU NEVR KNOW WHERE WILL LAND AND ISNT OK;, THEy ARENT TOYS.

Deleted member 49166

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
It's very strange reading Era's reply to sensitive stuff when you're not from America. That's my opinion on various threads like this one. We're all Facebook streamlined and perfekt, people aren't, stream all your life and face the reactions.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
i mean some dude dropped a fish by accident and the dude got banned for it
Yup. Alec was just trying to show his fish on stream, and well he dropped it, got a fucking 30 day ban. She tosses her cat over her head and feeds it vodka and she gets people banned.

Last edited:

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, she should be banned. A FF14 streamer did the exact same thing and got 2 weeks for it. This is gross inconsistency and favoritism only fuels the misogynistic flames of the Twitch community. More excuses to attack female streamers in the name of double standards. The growing belief/rumor that she gets away with things using sexual favors with Twitch Staff is disgusting and damaging to the whole community of women on the platform.

On a side note: I have been hearing a lot of interesting critiques of the outrage by vegans online. Abuse of a cat garnering so much of an online movement and effort versus the mass torture and killing of intelligent animals for food. It's been an interesting test on moral consistency for me, admittedly.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry, what is disgusting? The rumor? Or are you saying that it's true and therefore it's disgusting?
I am a bit puzzled by this take.
The rumor. The insinuation that women who stream on Twitch are protected from moderation through sexual favors. This fake rumor is damaging.

I have no idea how you could read that as me thinking it's true?

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, she should be banned. A FF14 streamer did the exact same thing and got 2 weeks for it. This is gross inconsistency and favoritism only fuels the misogynistic flames of the Twitch community. More excuses to attack female streamers in the name of double standards. The growing belief/rumor that she gets away with things using sexual favors with Twitch Staff is disgusting and damaging to the whole community of women on the platform.

On a side note: I have been hearing a lot of interesting critiques of the outrage by vegans online. Abuse of a cat garnering so much of an online movement and effort versus the mass torture and killing of intelligent animals for food. It's been an interesting test on moral consistency for me, admittedly.
What? no misogynistic fuels the misogynistic on twitch not this.

Oct 25, 2017

It's almost like the initial wave of outrage was sexist in general and not rooted in good faith🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.