• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow!!!! Parnas stated he wanted to testify before the House impeachment inquiry but Trump's lawyers told him to not cooperate.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Trump: I don't know Parnas.

Parnas: Here's a letter from the President's lawyer where the President says his lawyers can represent me.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
What was that with LP's lawyer??? Anyone catch that

He gave him the craziest stink eye but then kinda okay'd him.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Trumps lawyer gave him advice to not cooperate

LP got arrested

LP called Trumps lawyer, he noticed they were not concentrating on getting him out of jail

Trump lawyers tried to give LP orders and rebuffed him on asking if Rudy/others were gonna help him

LP shitcans Trump lawyers

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I hope maddow asks about the plane ticket he had, if that was his or Rudy's idea

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In the real world in another time so many people would be going to jail this is absolutely fucked.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Jeez, keep me the fuck away from Brilinta

Here in NZ we don't really see ADs for medication except Paracetemol and cold medicine.
Also, I said it before, but US ADs are super weird. They have this really weird.... fake feel to them if that makes sense.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
last interview segment, raises a LOT of questions

POMPEO TIME, OH SHIT

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Jeez, keep me the fuck away from Brilinta

Here in NZ we don't really see ADs for medication except Paracetemol and cold medicine.
Also, I said it before, but US ADs are super weird. They have this really weird.... fake feel to them if that makes sense.

It's because our country is the only fucked up country where you have to advertise and sell prescription medicine to individuals instead of to hospitals and healthcare is a private industry :)

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
why go through the smear of the Ambassador?

"Trump tried to fire her, she wouldn't leave"

"Trump tried to fire her at least 4 or 5 times"

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trumps lawyer gave him advice to not cooperate

LP got arrested

LP called Trumps lawyer, he noticed they were not concentrating on getting him out of jail

Trump lawyers tried to give LP orders and rebuffed him on asking if Rudy/others were gonna help him

LP shitcans Trump lawyers
Thanks for the updates, im at work and cant watch

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Literally the only thing holding back the damn right now is Barr but more specifically that the democrats have no gone for him yet and I'm not sure if they plan too.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
The stream on MSNBC keeps skipping. He said something happened and then everybody was silent?

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
LP was at private dinner with Trump + 5 others, Trump brought up trying to fire Ambassador multiple times.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
The amount of people that are gonna be prosecuted as soon as Trump is out of office is just astounding. Could fit an entire prison with just them.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO!!!!

LNzVYxH.png

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Pompeo didn't want to fire her, then he asked Bolton who also refused to do it.