• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Rewatching the clips on YouTube, I suddenly realized that the episode basically began will Leslie declaring to Ron that the chat to chat system has to happen because "it's impossible to get everyone on the phone at the same time". So Ron promptly proves her wrong with the heartwarming ending.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Adam Scott? just watched Little Big Lies (season 2 is 2019) and he didn't look old in that.
I can't decide if everyone (besides Chris) looking older was a side effect of everyone having to apply their own makeup rather than rely upon professionals... Or if it was a conscious decision to follow up on the crazy time skip in the last season. I'm guessing both but you never know with Parks & Rec

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I can't decide if everyone (besides Chris) looking older was a side effect of everyone having to apply their own makeup rather than rely upon professionals... Or if it was a conscious decision to follow up on the crazy time skip in the last season. I'm guessing both but you never know with Parks & Rec
I think it's just real life getting in the way. The episode was supposed to be present day, but we saw beyond 2020 before the show ended.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
That was mostly a bunch of cute nothing but that bit with Leslie and Ron at the end got me choked up. Good stuff.

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
I teared up a bit bgl
tumblr_norizhE8c21shjo9mo1_250.gifv

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
Loved it, Ben did not age well / had horrible makeup lol.
(Not sure if you missed the beginning, and I hate to explain a joke so dryly, but the idea was that social isolation was getting to him, like each time when he was between jobs in the show. He was wearing his Letters for Cleo shirt, writing a new claymation script, and showing off his Cones of Dunshire board. He was specifically made up to look unkempt.)

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sucks that i can't watch this til tomorrow because i missed it live but im wide awake right now and bored

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Having Craig back makes way more sense than say, Mantzoukas back as his character who I frankly forgot was on the show (and I love the guy).

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
It's sad how much better Ben Wyatt is in 30 minutes as a member of Congress than the Indiana 9th's real member of Congress whose been saying the damage to the economy is worse than people dying.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks work VPN.

Was alright until right at the end. How does Ron always make me cry?

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was great given the circumstances. Just hearing the theme song made me have to go back and rewatch the series again.