• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Ben opened up a calzone restaurant a week before the stay at home orders and because they're portable pizzas he's incredibly successful much to the dismay of everyone else.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I literally just finished watching the series for the first time this passed week, so I'm so ready for this.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
4MtSOZm.gif

Oct 27, 2017
For four years, I've been waiting to see Leslie Knope yell at Trump.

Unless Parks takes place in a universe where Trump was never elected.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
It can't be present day, we don't have their future cell phones yet.

(Seriously though, this is neat.)

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
I just finished re-watching two weeks ago.

This is literally the best entertainment news that I've heard.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
They should do this with other shows every week. Tina Fey already wrote that treatment for how 30 Rock would be handling things.

The Office would be an obvious one. I can't remember how everyone wound up after the finale, but it would be easy to come up with a quick reason for Michael to have everyone on a conference.

Hell, if they wanted to go back to Friends or something, I'm sure people would be stoked. I hate Friends, but still...
Yeah come on NBC, save us again with some decent shows

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Holy shit. A glimmer of light in an otherwise extremely depressing week, personally.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Let's calculate the right % of slowed-down to play this at in order to live in this new episode for 2 months

Battle Born

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've missed Pawnee and their weirdos so much that I'll probably rewatch the whole series again after watching this one-off.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Damn that's awesome. Wish the office could do that :(

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Literally one of the only shows that I think ended perfectly. If one show can pull off a reunion episode (even with social distancing), it's this one.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Someone who couldn't get past the halfway point of the second season because Aziz Ansari was painfully unfunny and ruined every scene he was in while Aubrey Plaza and Nick Offerman carried the show on their backs singlehandedly.

If it gets better after that point, fair play, but I was bored to tears and couldn't bare to keep going.

It was a true ensemble brah with so many great reocurring background characters. Plaza and Offerman while great were parts of a whole. They would tell you that and have during their Paley talks.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a great surprise. I hope they make another season after this. Love this show. Kind of wish they did an Office reunion episode too.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
It was a true ensemble brah with so many great reocurring background characters. Plaza and Offerman while great were parts of a whole. They would tell you that and have during their Paley talks.
I get that, the ensemble just never clicked for me, I never really liked their interplay or chemistry. For me, The Office came out on top because even when the writing took a nose dive, I loved watching every character both solo and when they played off of each other.

In fairness to Parks & Rec, I find Ed Helms to be even more insufferable than Aziz so there's a leg up.