• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
AC8LemA.png

My driver DGAF.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Yeah I always use royal mail special delivery these days, they used to be one of the worst but they haven't let me down for sending or receiving in years.

Tend to be the same price as the other guys but more reliable for delivery before 1

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Beware, OP. I bet you find out it's been mysteriously "signed for" at 10:28am when you haven't had a knock at the door.

I had that once with a pre 10:30am DPD delivery, and the guy who eventually turned up (around 4ish) got a good earful for forging my signature.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Beware, OP. I bet you find out it's been mysteriously "signed for" at 10:28am when you haven't had a knock at the door.

I had that once with a pre 10:30am DPD delivery, and the guy who eventually turned up (around 4ish) got a good earful for forging my signature.
Yeah dpd are the worst. It's partly because they set insane numbers of dropoffs so the delivery guy is always running behind what the computer thinks. My mate used to work for them.

OP
OP
Box

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire

Don't lol. I'm terrified it's going to end up with a neighbour!

Ahh.... the good ol' tracking of a package. Lol it's a double edged sword.

My last RM package was accurate enough that I met him in the driveway.

Yeah I always use royal mail special delivery these days, they used to be one of the worst but they haven't let me down for sending or receiving in years.

Tend to be the same price as the other guys but more reliable for delivery before 1

Indeed. Alas, I didn't have the option in this instance.

_

and of course as I typed that the door went and my parcel is here. I called him 'the untrackable' and he grunted at me lmao

S10 baby wooh

E: Requested closure.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This story seems to have reached a happy conclusion, so it's locked at the OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.