• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
You didn't really fix it, he's not the first fascist, sociopathic president. Jackson anyone?

I didn't specify that he was first, just merely more accurately describing his true social and political traits. Them being antisocial/sociopathic and that he's a Fascist.

I'm not a fan of "troll" being used as a euphemism for antisocial/sociopathic/hostile behavior honestly, and modern usage/application of the word "troll" is a perfect example of how language gets distorted and obscured in the conditions that allow authoritarian movements to come to power.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Gone With The Wind is even old to old people.

Look behind him, no one even cheered that old ass bs lmao

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
images

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Amazing.

And fucking hell does Trump continue to be an unprecedented twat.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I still can't believe how people can listen to more then thirty seconds of hik talking and don't notice how dumb he is.
Its easy his supporters are actually some how dumber than him. You ever convince a little kid that you are extremely smart? Its actually easier to convince adult morons like his base.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would bet my life Trump has never even watched a movie.

Maybe his cameo scenes, but never a full movie.

Absurdeity

Jun 2, 2018
i don't get it... how often does he speak at rallies? it seems like he's speaking at a rally every other day?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Gone with the Wind?

Seriously, this bloviating sack of shit can just ramble about anything. It doesn't matter. So long as it seems even tangentially hateful, his pack of hooting bootlickers will cheer it.

100% that 90% of them haven't actually seen it, 100% that maybe 1% of them even like it.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
See it's stuff like this where I don't get why some reporter doesn't go "Mr. President, please tell me the plot of Gone With the Wind right now. What's your favorite scene?"

And keep doing that on everything he makes some stupid bullshit claim on

Just hammer him for details on asinine stuff, it's not like he's be spouting great truths otherwise

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
That Trump clip is so stupid. He doesn't even buy what he's saying; he's just being a parody of himself. One of his writers was just like "People at your rallies are xenophobic, so let's write this xenophobic bit and people will eat it right up."

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Breathtakingly close to a Tim Heidecker On Cinema monologue.

"Y'know I'm lookin for like - where, wha - let's just get Gone With The Wind, can we get, like, Gone With The Wind Back please?" *crowd erupts in cheers*