• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
ConcernedOrangeConey-max-1mb.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is on record saying he fast forwards the talking parts of Bloodsport, there is zero chance he has ever made it even 15 minutes into Gone with the Wind

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
GodDAMN at one of the first comments:

"Wait until he finds out how many Mexican directors have received the Best Director Oscar"

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
"Gone With the Wind."

Absolutely do not believe he has ever sit still and paid attention to a 3 hour and 20 minute slow moving drama. Nor do I think any of the people at that rally has seen it either.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Literally sounds like a bad stand up comedian. How do ppl attend these things and think "yup that's the guy I want leading the Free world."

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, I still can't believe how people can listen to more then thirty seconds of hik talking and don't notice how dumb he is.

Oct 28, 2017
Literally sounds like a bad stand up comedian. How do ppl attend these things and think "yup that's the guy I want leading the Free world."
He's like the cheesiest Vegas act ever. It's the same shit every single time. It really isn't funny. He's constantly punching down. The guy is really boring and obvious. I just don't get it.

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
You can tell the average age and demographic of a Trump supporter by how loud that cheer for Gone With the Wind was.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Good, he is scum and his supporters are scum. Lately I'm seeing a lot of videos and posts of Trump supporters that are people of color and I just… I don't fucking get it at all. It's baffling and infuriating

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
He does, like the worse hack of all time. He literally says the same shit over and over he just changes the targets