• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Excuse my indulgence but it's so incredibly good I need to share it with you all. Killer Paradise is a murder mystery game that is going to release in like four days and the more I hear about it and the more I am 100% on board. But what really did me in is the absolute bop that is its main vocal song they just released

Like holy moly at the singer and the smooth sax. I didn't expect to hear THAT

BTW the trailer is here

Also I checked the upcoming releases on Steam and the game is already higher than Marvel's Avengers in terms of wishlists lol. There is also a free demo to try the game out

It's also on gog

www.gog.com

Paradise Killer

An island outside of reality. A rogue human civilization hoping to resurrect dead ali

Last edited:

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
NGL that's a pretty fun tune. OP you got the name backwards and it's been buggin me though.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
I was debating with myself for 30 minutes yesterday whether to acquire this for my FantasyCritic team, but eventually decided against it. Can already feel it...

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no Plastic Love or Last Surprise, but then again it's hard to beat perfection.

Maybe I need to play it and listen to it in-game to appreciate it. I don't game on PC though, so maybe I'll try it some other day.

Relaxed Muscle

I found FNP's cover last year, and now I switch between theirs and Mariya Takeuchi's OG depending on the mood. Sogood.gif

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Don't love it as much as the track in the trailer, but it's great stuff.

Preordered and ready.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't no Plastic Love or Last Surprise, but then again it's hard to beat perfection.

Maybe I need to play it and listen to it in-game to appreciate it. I don't game on PC though, so maybe I'll try it some other day.

Relaxed Muscle

I found FNP's cover last year, and now I switch between theirs and Mariya Takeuchi's OG depending on the mood. Sogood.gif

That's a very cool version, thank you for sharing.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
I was already hyped, but that is indeed a mighty fine tune. OST is gonna be a must-buy.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone who hasn't should try out the demo on steam if it's still available, it's a really interesting experience. I'd actually say it gives me DanganronpaXPolicenauts vibes.

Jun 23, 2019

Relaxed Muscle

This is literally my song I fall asleep too. So good.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
holy shit. This looks amazing. Thank you for making me aware of this game, TC.

excelsiorlef

EDIT: the game is also releasing on GOG. Dreamboum maybe you could put the link in the OP? Thanks

www.gog.com

Paradise Killer

An island outside of reality. A rogue human civilization hoping to resurrect dead ali