• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I love the style and paper mario but sadly im not a fan of insects

TheMink

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Connecticut
On my radar! Although I hope to see some more location variety.

But honestly it just makes me want a real paper mario more..

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. Will have to keep an eye on this one. It will always frustrate me that Nintendo wont make another Paper Mario like the first two.

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely come a long way since they first started posting about it on 4chan, thought it was one of those projects that just got abandoned.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
*Sees Paper Mario and Switch in thread title*

*Heart skips a beat*

That being said, I look forward to hearing more about this game. It's been almost a decade and I've been craving a good Paper Mario.

A_Jazzy_Book

Oct 27, 2017
It could serve to stand out a bit more from its inspiration outside the bug aesthetic, but otherwise it's looking pretty good!

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Got excited thinking this was "untitled RPG" getting a name and release details. This looks interesting though!

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
It looks interesting and the bee is kinda cute. Nothing in the trailer really blew me away though. I'll keep an eye out for reviews.

NickHyde

Oct 26, 2017
RPG hollow knight? I think it looks a bit rough tbh, but could be interesting nonetheless.

Mar 9, 2018
Hm...I'm not sure I like the art style actually. Mostly the characters. I think they look like they're "supposed" to be complicated looking but the art style "squeezes" them in, so they just look weird. Maybe the lines are too thick or something...But I'm interested from the gameplay and overall. Very cool!

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
You can rearrange the party's formation in battle separately from coming their turn order. The one in front does more damage but is targeted more. You can also pass a character's turn to someone who acted already, but they won't be as powerful acting multiple times in the same round.

All three characters can scan enemies in battle and each one has different lines for the same enemy.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I came in here only hoping to glimpse good and funny writing and while it failed to deliver that I still was impressed with everything else I saw so far.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
They just wrapped up with a smaller game "A Short Hike" that was part of the Humble Monthly program so hopefully we'll start to see more on that RPG soon.

Thank you so much! I'm glad he's doing good!

You can rearrange the party's formation in battle separately from coming their turn order. The one in front does more damage but is targeted more. You can also pass a character's turn to someone who acted already, but they won't be as powerful acting multiple times in the same round.

All three characters can scan enemies in battle and each one has different lines for the same enemy.

Yeah, the game has a pretty good level of depth, not to mention a badge-type system that expands your character's abilities and stats and such, and a big side quest system that has you interacting with tons of characters! It's gonna be a bug hit!