• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
www.courier-journal.com

Did 'Papa' John Schnatter really eat 40 pizzas in 30 days? Founder explains viral comment

The embattled Papa John's founder and former CEO said on H3 Podcast that he eats roughly eight or nine slices of Papa John's pizza per week .

Schnatter told Ethan and Hila Klein, the hosts of H3 Podcast, that when he said he "had" the pizzas, he was actually "inspecting" them.

"I'm not eating every pizza," Schnatter said. "I may be eating parts of pizzas."

He went on to say that he eats roughly eight or nine slices of Papa John's pizza per week — a drop from the 12 to 15 he would eat weekly while he worked for the pizza company.

Schnatter also discussed his forced resignation as chairman in July 2018 following a report that he used a racial slur during a conference call, reiterating that his comments were taken out of context and that the company's board of directors potentially conspired to force him out.

The legend is dead

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
'i licked every pizza that was delivered, just to make sure they were good'

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, his use of a racial slur was taken out of the context that he was simply reading for a role in a Quentin Tarantino film.

He did not get the part.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Bro, we saw your face. We know you were lowballing how many pizzas you've eaten.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Eat that many and more, my man. Become Pizza the Hutt as destiny demands.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
There's absolutely no way his conspiratorial ravings are true.

But if they were, they'd make for an absolutely batshit insane, Steve Jobs-tier biopic in twenty years.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Bro, we saw your face. We know you were lowballing how many pizzas you've eaten.
The pizza grease was leaking out of his pores
His face had begun to look like pepperoni
Legends say he smells of cheese
The great transformation has begun, soon he will enter the pizza chrysalis
And then the day of reckoning will arrive

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Why does he look sweaty as fuck in every picture I ever see of him?

He's just.... greasy.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
even on a dwayne johnson workout routine x5, 40 pies in less than a month will turn you into a floating blob of fat, flesh and gas when pushing 60

Oct 25, 2017
I had a certain amount of respect for just the sheer disgusting magnitude of the act, now all I'm left with is the sad greasy racist reality

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Stop, you violated the law!
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen pies are now forfeit!

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Btw what's the consensus on Ethan and heila /h3h3. Used to watch their videos a couple years ago when they made fun of internet prank videos, vape Naion, etc but I don't keep up with internet drama like whose a bad influencer or not online, and don't know what the verdict is on them.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Btw what's the consensus on Ethan and heila /h3h3. Used to watch their videos a couple years ago when they made fun of internet prank videos, vape Naion, etc but I don't keep up with internet drama like whose a bad influencer or not online, and don't know what the verdict is on them.
I think Ethan defended PewDiePie for that video where he dressed as a Nazi and that's when I unsubbed to his channel.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He completely lost it.

I hate this damn company, specially because they fund far-right lunatic politicians in southamerica. Fucking trash.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe him. He totally ate them. He just regrets admitting it and he's trying to back out.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So in order to get back to the company who "forced you out" for taking your racist tirade "out of context", you purchase 40 pizzas from their restaurants every month, and don't even actually eat them all? Is that the logic being used here? That's at least $4-500 a month in food just for that, and to what end? Like, what's the end goal for doing this, other than ending your marriage and looking like a greasy psychopath?

Also kudos to the makeup team that worked with him on commercials, cause at least in those he wasn't a perpetually leaking sweat bag, and looked like an almost normal human. God knows how much facial powder they had to use.

Oct 28, 2017

They're honestly just kind of bland. Really into corny ass Teddy Fresh clothes, and Ethan projects the w o k e c e n t r i s t persona on most subjects.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

They stared into the abyss long enough for it to stare back.