• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone here actually eat Papa Johns Pizza enough to tell us if there's a difference in the pizza now? Does Shaq make them differently?

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Is he out-out an like no longer making residuals or w/e offa PJs? Are the new people in charge not awful (that we know of?)? Cause I'd really love ta get back to having their pizza every once in a while. Been years since I last ordered from 'em and I really miss it. Also, cry harder jerkbag!

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit. I can't even fathom eating that much pizza in a short amount of time. I do pizza like twice a month, how the hell is he still alive with a diet like that?

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
He looks like he smothered one of those pizzas on his face right before this interview.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

6LfW3qS.jpg

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
how can he be so sure that Papa John's pizza is different than it used to be? the pizzas he ate could be forty flukes.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
how can he be so sure that Papa John's pizza is different than it used to be? the pizzas he ate could be forty flukes.

I don't know what kind of business owner he was, but unless he went around and blind taste tested pizzas at different locations he might not know how mediocre their pizza is. I really doubt it's changed much, and I don't know how they could make it worse.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I will eat almost any pizza and enjoy it but I still like Little Caesars more than Papa John's.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've eaten 40 pepperoni in the last 30 seconds and lemme tell you there's a reckoning a-coming, you gotdamn sons of bitches.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
wtf is up with his voice???? or did they use a different voice for the commercials? im so confused. sounds nothing like he did in the commercials.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
real talk: sometimes changing the recipes and stuff up is a good thing. IMHO a few years (i think?) Dominos did that whole thing there they changed up their ingredients and recipes, and after i tried them i was legit impressed. i don't think their pizza is suddenly AMAZING now, but it's better than it used to be and if i ever decide to order delivery pizza i go with them first these days, depending on if reliable locations are delivering to my area.

PJ's has always been mediocre at best, and just boring. they don't take any risks, and every pizza i've had has just been a big sloppy mess on top of the crust. some may like their pizzas like that, but i prefer things to be a little thinner and better held together. ALSO: whatever it is in their meatlovers pizza, it's always given me diarrhea. i can even remember as far back as highschool when i had PJ's for the first time, and it had that effect on me. pepperoni and others? no problem. but the meatlovers.... OOF...

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone getting hungry for pizza cause of this thread? Clearly not for Papa John's, but just in general

Oct 25, 2017
That certainly looks like a man who has had 40 pizzas in 30 days. He looks like he's been using the pizza as moisturizer and shampoo.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Ego is a helluva drug.

The dumbass is rich enough to never have to work again, and he wants to stay relevant.

I'd be Living My Best Life in a few vacation homes around the world. He certainly has the funds for it

Status
Not open for further replies.