• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
So as you all now 2020 is trash, every week there just seems to be something new, what do you think will happen next and what can the world do to prevent it?

SuperL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Hurricanes.

Oh man, you better pray we don't see anything on par with a Katrina or a Harvey

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
UncomfortableWhiteAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting some kind of zombie uprising.

I always thought zombies were the dumbest of all the classic monsters. Vampires and werewolves are both way better, and so is man-made monsters ala frankenstein or awakening ancient evil curses, and obviously lovecraftian eldritch beings awakening are just top tier apocalyptic horror. But it's not like the real world has proven itself to be above idiocy.

So yeah, fucking zombies. Why not. We don't deserve the dignity of being ended by Cthulhu.

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
China attempting a hostile take over of Hong Kong.

Trump tries to do something about it because it helps him w/ his re-election message.

Ultimately fails because none of the EU backs him up because they can't trust him.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
People here in America already go nuts after the halfway point of an election year without fail so whatever comes it's gonna be on top of what was always guaranteed insanity.

Hurricane season is predicted to be quite the kicker this year too if I recall.

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
The most aggressive voter suppression in the past 50 years. It's gonna be a shitshow. A complete disaster of an election.

Status
Not open for further replies.