• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which is your favorite?

• Pancakes

Votes: 130 17.9%
  • Waffles

Votes: 167 22.9%
  • Crêpes

Votes: 120 16.5%
  • French toast

Votes: 201 27.6%
  • Can't decide, they're all great!

Votes: 110 15.1%

• Total voters

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
pancakes clearly bottom tier here, but the other three are pretty damn close. I have to say Waffles are probably the most versatile, so they get my vote, but I'd definitely prefer eating French toast the most out of the three (really good French toast is just better than the others). Crepes I like because you can do sweet or savory w them, but like pancakes the lack of texture puts them lower tier.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Japanese crepes.
a0000446_parts_57b66dc53cad6.jpg

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You got the iron man. If you got the iron the waffles come. I've discovered that. Which is why I don't have an iron right now

trying to be healthier... I'm weird in that if I see something is in sight like a Waffle iron, I must use it or it will go to waste
Oh yea, it's all because of the iron. Got it for my birthday yeeeaaars ago, but it's just so easy and quick. Storage and clean up are a breeze. I almost like pancakes more, almost, but the ease of the waffles can't be beat. If you're wanting to be healthier, definitely stay away lol

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Was a toss up between pancakes and French toast but I went with pancakes.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crepes work as the best delivery mechanism for the deliciousness inside.

Sweet crepes with banana, strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup cannot be beat.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I love crepes, but I think of them more as a dessert than a breakfast.

Otherwise, French toast > waffles > pancakes.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Properly made french toast is a thing of wonder.

A shame the vast majority of it is just soggy bread, unfit for human consumption and devoid of goodness.

Log!

Oct 27, 2017
Crepes with banana and whipped cream and a tall glass of orange juice on the side.

Goddamn heaven on earth.

Senator Rains

Oct 27, 2017
I'll admit that as a filthy foreigner in the US, the only thing that made me try French Toast was the exotic name. I did NOT expect a literal toast. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was like something out of a love movie where the man sees the french toast and tells the waiter "see that french toast in the menu? I'll get it" everytime he's going for brunch.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Waffles, though in this covid lifestyle, I've been making a mean french toast lately.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I am a crepes person.
Sugar and Grand Marnier is my favourite way to enjoy them.
Mirabelles confiture second.

I usually roll them, but sometimes i do the folding... it depends on the mood (and how much filling i want to add (shame on me)

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
French Toast the GOAT. I make a "diet" high protein version made with egg whites, topped with zero calorie syrup and low fat whipped cream and berries. The best breakfast ever for around 500 calories.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
French toast but it has to be with whipped cream, fresh strawberries and syrup. The only one of these options i'm meh on are pancakes.

Oct 26, 2017
Crêpes are the real patrician answer.

I've been experimenting with vegan crêpes recipes lately, and they've been pretty successful with my friends ! Taste a bit different and tend to be a little thicker, but I'm pretty proud of the result.