• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which one?

• Pancakes

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Waffles

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pancakes (or hotcakes) vs Waffles. Which?

Me? Pancakes. Grew up with them, would get them almost every time I had breakfast at a diner-type restaurant. I just don't have waffles as often.

48-3-large.jpg

belgian-waffles1.jpg

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Waffles...but really both

I love waffles because they are more savory and tend to pair with syrup and butter better

Pancakes can turn into a soggy mess if you arent careful very easily

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
I think pancakes win out for me, but they're both at the very bottom of my breakfast foods list, far below the superior third way-too-sweet, syrupy breakfast food option, French toast.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
French toast is the superior breakfast food but of the two, I do love me some flapjacks.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Waffles, since they have that crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside texture.

There are definitely bad waffles, but I think they are going to tend to come out far more consistent than the chances that you get a good pancake.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
The real answer is french toast, and you all know it.

Undoubtedly. Thus, it can't be included on the poll because it would make it entirely redundant.

Of pancakes or waffles... I'm giving it to pancakes. It's much easier to bake bananas and other stuff into pancakes than waffles.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As much as I like being validated as the superior food of the two, I feel like we have this thread a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.