• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Germany, Black Friday week. Unexpectedly , FIFA 20 was not the best selling game, not even second, in PS4 or Xbox One.
Switch
1. Pokémon Sword
2. Mario Kart 8 DX
3. Luigi's Mansion 3
4. Pokémon Shield

Playstation 4
1. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Xbox One
1. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Additionally they mentioned it was the highest week in terms of sales this year so far.

Bruno MB

PAL Charts Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Last time I checked mediarmakt best selling packs for each console I wrote a comment in previous thread. Numbers were something like this.
Xbox One S All-Digital + Fortnite + Sea of Thieves + Minecraft (99€): ~7000 units
Nintendo Switch + Labo + Luigi's Mansion 3 (329€): ~3100 units
PS4 1 TB + FIFA 20 (249€): ~650 units

Also, apparently many of those All-Digital consoles went quickly on sale at sites like wallapop (marketplace of used goods), at 120€.

They kept accepting orders until the counter reached above 7.000 units but apparently according to Media Markt "folleto" (no idea how to translate this) there were only 4.000 units available.

El Manco

Oct 28, 2017

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how limited the Mario Kart bundle is going to be in Europe. Interestingly in Germany it's not called "Limited Edition" like in the UK and considering they are advertising it on TV here I can't imagine it's going to be that limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.