• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I started following John recently on twitter and i absolutely love his attitude.
I hope we continue to see great things from him and people with similar attitudes.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not in PA (and probably won't be in PA in two years), but I would love to see him in the Senate.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Fetterman is boss. You all better vote him in.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Based on all the positive exposure he's had over the last few months, I imagine he'd be the favorite to win. If he does, I hope he stuffs Hawley and Cruz in their lockers on the way to the senate chamber every morning.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Dude is certified. Really happy that he is running.

Barring any surprise, I think he pretty much guarantees a Dem senate seat gain in 2022.

Oct 27, 2017
Dude is an absolute beast and a gentle giant with a heart of gold. He would literally be the most intimidating but simultaneously one of the kindest Senators of all time. Do it PA.

He was an offensive lineman when he played college football.

Oct 28, 2017
An absolute must in seat in a year that might be difficult for the Democrats. Hope the Democrats pick the strongest candidate in the race.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Based on all the positive exposure he's had over the last few months, I imagine he'd be the favorite to win. If he does, I hope he stuffs Hawley and Cruz in their lockers on the way to the senate chamber every morning.

I dont usually go for bullies.

I hope hes a bully to those nerds. Dude is stacked.

Stellares

Oct 27, 2017
He pointed a shotgun at the chest of an unarmed black jogger because he thought he heard gunshots in 2013. Not great

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Despite his preference for Sheetz in the Sheetz vs. Wawa war, he has my vote.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I would buy a hat or some merch, something I never buy for anyone.
(Tho I wanted that Moscow Mitch hat)

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Yes! I would vote for him if I could. We need more folks like that in the senate and congress. I have had about enough of 80 year olds and silver spoon assholes who have no fucking clue what the common person goes through week to week making life altering decisions for us.

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
Get him in the Senate and then get him to Cruz and Hawley.
parkinglot-gilmore.gif

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
He pointed a shotgun at the chest of an unarmed black jogger because he thought he heard gunshots in 2013. Not great

"I ordered him twice, 'Just stay right there,' and he refused. That's when I felt like I needed to make sure because I didn't know what was coming," Fetterman explained, emphasizing the firearm was never aimed at Miyares. "I did remove a weapon from my car, but I did not point it at him. In fact, I didn't even have a round chambered or the safety off."

Stellares

Oct 27, 2017

"I pulled my sunglasses off and pulled my earphones out of my ear, and I looked up, and it was the mayor of Braddock," Miyares said. "He jumped in his Ford F-150 and followed me into North Braddock and pulled a shotgun and aimed it at my chest."

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I hope he runs. I'd be glad to vote for him. Really a great way to move on from that shitstain toomey.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
"I pulled my sunglasses off and pulled my earphones out of my ear, and I looked up, and it was the mayor of Braddock," Miyares said. "He jumped in his Ford F-150 and followed me into North Braddock and pulled a shotgun and aimed it at my chest."

So there's a conflicting story, that never had charges pressed. But you state it like it's fact from one side.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
If I'm still here by then, he absolutely has my vote.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017

He showed bad judgment in this instance, for sure, but his history should at least partly absolve him somewhat. It's not like he has a history of doing awful shit. Quite the contrary, his record as mayor and as Lt. Governor is quite good. Are people not allowed to make mistakes?

Oct 27, 2017
Fetterman was extremely supportive of BLM actions this past summer, so you hope the 2013 incident was an isolated (and massive) mistake.

That said, I wouldn't blame Chris Miyares or anyone else who reads that story for not supporting Fetterman's senatorial run in PA.

Oct 25, 2017
He showed bad judgment in this instance, for sure, but his history should at least partly absolve him somewhat. It's not like he has a history of doing awful shit. Quite the contrary, his record as mayor and as Lt. Governor is quite good. Are people not allowed to make mistakes?
amazing amount of effort to tear down one of the most progressive and positive people for a 7 year old mistake that actions have clearly made up for...