• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So... if this was HIV, we could be contemplating a homicide charge in PA right? I'm not a lawyer so take this with a grain of salt.

Attempted Murder
If a person knows that he or she is infected with HIV/AIDS (or another STD that could cause death) and exposes another (through, for example, unprotected sex or sexual assault) in order to intentionally infect the victim with the disease, the person could also conceivably be charged with attempted murder in Pennsylvania.
(18 Pa. Con. Stat. § § 901, 2502.)

Covid-19 is not an STD, so it won't apply.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The bioterrorism calls are unfounded given that other report that he quarantined after he found out. He didn't intentionally infect people to take down the dems or whatever.

The big issue is he kept it a secret after he found out and didn't notify people out of "privacy". And from what I gather the GOP members knew for a while before dems got looped in. That's the real issue here.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
The GOP is a cancer. On every level. From Trump and McConnell, to these state delegates, to your ugly mom and dad. Fuck them all.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
The bioterrorism calls are unfounded given that other report that he quarantined after he found out. He didn't intentionally infect people to take down the dems or whatever.

The big issue is he kept it a secret after he found out and didn't notify people out of "privacy". And from what I gather the GOP members knew for a while before dems got looped in. That's the real issue here.
Uhhhh
If they don't tell the democrats the democrats who were close to him can go home and give it to their familys

that is intentional and as bad because there was no communication intentionally to let people know

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhh
If they don't tell the democrats the democrats who were close to him can go home and give it to their familys

that is intentional and as bad because there was no communication intentionally to let people know
I agree its awful. I just think too many posters in this thread didn't actually read the story and think the dude tested positive and then continued to expose himself on purpose.

Make no mistake, him not saying anything is likely for image purposes only. Can't convince your supporters the virus is overblown if you take it seriously. It still warrants an investigation to see how big of a coverup this was.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa

The democrats only found out because someone from the media told them. The GOP members never looped them in.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
Yep. Which is exactly why this needs an investigation.

For sure. This is nuts and should be national news. I live 15 minutes from the Capitol building and used to work right next to it, so this hits a bit closer to home for me. Still, this is absolutely disgusting behavior by the state's GOP and hammers home why these people need to go. They are disgusting.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
It's a ok when there is an (R) next to your name. You apparently have to freedom to do anything at the expense of others.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017

I read he got some job in the gas industry.

Like... did he really step down over this, or is he just following the money? Maybe a little of both.

Turzai famously started crying when PA was debating whether to allow medical marijuana haha.

I guess there will be a special election now. Maybe a better chance now that PA legalizes that shit.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I read he got some job in the gas industry.

Like... did he really step down over this, or is he just following the money? Maybe a little of both.

Turzai famously started crying when PA was debating whether to allow medical marijuana haha.

I guess there will be a special election now. Maybe a better chance now that PA legalizes that shit.

Like you said. Probably both. He probably knew he had a cushy job lined up.