• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
Giving OP my energy
dragonball-z-anime.gif

Also some of you are not fun...go back to etcetera lol

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I'm sure there is just some kind of technical issue. Who knows, maybe Konami is reading this right now and are diligently working behind the scenes on a solution to wipe it from our both our memories and the internet entirely.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm aware this is parody and it is funny, but really I don't feel like this is that far off the mark from actual posts about PT.
Honestly my opinion on this is coming around to being just generally fucking annoyed about how many people think that this thing was some massively influential piece of work. Yeah, it was cool, yeah it's sad that we won't ever see the concepts come to fruition, but it was also little more than a semi interactive haunted house ride.

People need to let this shit fucking go already.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I'm aware this is parody and it is funny, but really I don't feel like this is that far off the mark from actual posts about PT.
Honestly my opinion on this is coming around to being just generally fucking annoyed about how many people think that this thing was some massively influential piece of work. Yeah, it was cool, yeah it's sad that we won't ever see the concepts come to fruition, but it was also little more than a semi interactive haunted house ride.

Sorry that we're upset about the loss of a genuinely incredible piece of horror entertainment and the missed potential of the intended full game.

Not everyone agrees with your perspective on it and we'll continue to be upset about it.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017

You're mad people have a different opinion than you?

LazyPanda

Oct 30, 2017
Never played P.T. but I watched a YouTube playthrough once and I had to turn it off before the end it was too scary for me.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Why does this copycat meme 5hrrad stay open but the I ninja one doesn't? That one actually had a good point.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK

Are you saying we need to abandon it?

Deleted member 99377

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
Honestly my opinion on this is coming around to being just generally fucking annoyed about how many people think that this thing was some massively influential piece of work.
It kind of is if you look at the narrative indie horror stuff that followed. No AAA studio is making a horror game without combat mechanics (Silent Hills wouldn't have been either to be fair), but lots of indie stuff is clearly inspired from it.

Freshmaker

Oct 28, 2017
Could just put a radio in a paper bag in the basement, then have him wander around in a hallway for a few hours. Similar experience.

joshcam19

Nov 11, 2017
I know this is a joke thread but I'm glad that I still have a copy on PS4, I play through it almost every Halloween.